Which hand do you use to masturbate?

danny_blueeyes

Which hand do you use to masturbate?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which hand do you use to masturbate?

• Left hand
    • Right hand
    • I alternate hands
    • This is Thailand, who needs to masturbate?

WTF?

This topic has to rate right alongside "Which hole do you prefer?" (Remember that loser?)

It ain't controversial, it ain't funny, it ain't sexy, it ain't interesting.

It's just pathetic sh*te posted with no more intention to inspire debate than the OPs interest in actually saying something worthwhile.

If I don't delete this by morning. I'll be extremely surprised.

(Unless someone can find a way to make this crap worthy of currently extremely cheap diskspace.)

mmmm, shall we take a look at P'Ant's post history :lol::lol::lol::lol:

danny: i've read somewhere b4, that if you're a righty, and use your left hand.........it will feel more like someone else is wanking you.....and visa versa.. :roll: like your girlfriend, boyfriend, or whatever? :D:D:D

if that be the case......... :roll: will it feel different, if your gf uses her right hand or left? :P:P:P

This actually makes sense. I once read on the internet about some guy that used to masturbate by sticking his hand in the freezer beforehand so that his nerves would go numb, and then it would feel like someone else was giving him a handjob. Can't say i've ever tried this though.

I find the most effective way of it feeling like someone else is to get someone else to do it.

• 3 years later...