Sweet and pregnant or ugly and not.

Bernt

Beautiful pregnant or ugly and not  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Beautiful pregnant or ugly and not

• Beautiful pregnant
    • Ugly and not pregnant
    • Anything goes for me

Topics here show that what someone think is strange, others think is OK. Just as in real life people have different approach to many things. I would rather have sex with a beautiful pregnant lady (even if it is not my wife) than with an ugly not pregnant lady (yes boys, my wife IS beautiful). What is your opinion on that one boys, give it to me....

What is all this bull sh*t here about having sex with pregnant "ladies" (the noun itself makes me vomit by now).

There are other sites for that you know. Bet you know.

Next we'll be discussing "can you have sex with a handsome dog?"

Maybe that's worth a forum, think of the dumbest question you can ask.

I dont know what you prefer Sushi, pregnant dog or just an ugly one? On the other hand,.... PLEASE DONT TELL ME!!

I myself is more into ladies. When this forum is called sex and relationship, i would guess that we should talk about human beeings. But Sushi, try google if you want to talk about animals. I dont think this is the right place for you. :lol:

And By the way,.... i noticed that you have not posted ANY questions in this fora, ever,.... even if you are a frequent visitor with many replays and critisism of others that post questions or opinions here. Is it more easy to criticise others than to find something fun or a good enough question for your taste?

What is all this bull sh*t here about having sex with pregnant "ladies" (the noun itself makes me vomit by now).

I dont know what you prefer Sushi, pregnant dog or just an ugly one? On the other hand,.... PLEASE DONT TELL ME!!

I myself is more into ladies. When this forum is called sex and relationship, i would guess that we should talk about human beeings. But Sushi, try google if you want to talk about animals. I dont think this is the right place for you. :lol:

And By the way,.... i noticed that you have not posted ANY questions in this fora, ever,.... even if you are a frequent visitor with many replays and critisism of others that post questions or opinions here. Is it more easy to criticise others than to find something fun or a good enough question for your taste?

I don't post questions because I don't expect a worthwhile answer from the average dumbass down here to any of my issues or problems. Do you?

And as to criticizing others easily, well I do what I'm good at and it happens to be bloody easy entertainment too. And at least I don't make a useless distinction between a dumb newbie and a dumb frequent flyer, male or female.

I'm just not that desperate.

Got you there Sushi,... good to se you admit it. Maybe you are better than the rest of us, or maybe not,... i really dont care. I just think it must be very sad to use the life to get happy by criticizing others. Have som fun Sushi, come on, get laid or something. Dont be such a sad and bitter man..... :D:D:D

I don't post questions because I don't expect a worthwhile answer from the average dumbass down here to any of my issues or problems. Do you?

And as to criticizing others easily, well I do what I'm good at and it happens to be bloody easy entertainment too. And at least I don't make a useless distinction between a dumb newbie and a dumb frequent flyer, male or female.

I'm just not that desperate.

Got you there Sushi,... good to se you admit it. Maybe you are better than the rest of us, or maybe not,... i really dont care. I just think it must be very sad to use the life to get happy by criticizing others. Have som fun Sushi, come on, get laid or something. Dont be such a sad and bitter man..... :D:D:D

it is a dangerous mistake to assume that every sadistic prick a) is sad B) is bitter and c) doesn't get laid.

as to where zus is, he avoids topics like this...

I shouldn?t comment on this as it seems too ?. (I have no word to explain how I feel) but the ?I would rather have sex with a beautiful pregnant lady (even if it is not my wife) than with an ugly not pregnant lady? got me.

For me this sentence shows that you have no respect for any woman. Before you post something like that have you ever look at yourself in a mirror?

Feel free to quote me and be impolite, Dude!!

I dont need to be impolite to answer this one. I have a beautiful wife, i have no intention to butterfly or to have sex with ANYONE else than my wife. Been married for two years, and are still as happy as day one. The quote you refering to is to explain my view on the two other threads in this forum. One with strange thoughs about ugly hookers, and one about pregnant prostitutes. Sorry if my way of posting a new thread makes your fantacy run away, but hope this would make it clear that i have NO PROBLEM looking in any mirrors, not even yours.

Topics here show that what someone think is strange, others think is OK. Just as in real life people have different approach to many things. I would rather have sex with a beautiful pregnant lady (even if it is not my wife) than with an ugly not pregnant lady (yes boys, my wife IS beautiful). What is your opinion on that one boys, give it to me....

I'm sure your wife would be so happy reading your posts about having sex with a beautiful pregnant lady ( even if it's not your wife ).

Can it be any more sick than this?

Isn't she the lucky one?

Awwwww......

yes boys, my wife IS beautiful

Yes Bernt, we believe you! No need to emphasize the point. No need to tell us in every second post!

It's obvious that a "hansum" man with your wits and charme and interesting conversation topics attracts all the beautiful women...

Here's a secret Bernt:

You wife doesn't love you. She finds you just as obnoxious and dumb as everybody else does.

Okay you just killed it all ... Gosh We were just started to have some fun! ...

Thxs dude!

I'd love to have sex with your wife too. hahaha j/k :wink:

I'd love to have sex with your wife too. hahaha j/k :wink:

you gonna stalk her too paul? don't you have enough stalking duties to attend to?

I dont need to be impolite to answer this one. I have a beautiful wife, i have no intention to butterfly or to have sex with ANYONE else than my wife. Been married for two years, and are still as happy as day one.

bullshit !!!!!!!!!

http://www.thailandfriends.com/index.php?name=DB_phpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=11027&sid=2865d8133f67872c0b7c2415982b0207&&sid=2865d8133f67872c0b7c2415982b0207

wonder if ur wife is as happy as U claim to be ??

I would rather have sex with a beautiful pregnant lady (even if it is not my wife) than with an ugly not pregnant lady (yes boys, my wife IS beautiful).

:? So... you would rather haver sex with some pregnant woman than with your own "beautiful" wife?

I am confused

So is he :roll:

nah. don't judge people so easily. I think it is a fetish.