The Ice Man vs The Axe Murderer

valetudo

Who wins  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Chuck
    • wandy

I have been a fan of Silva since he beat Eugene Jackson back at the Valetudo championships.

He is a little battle weary and also the rule change ( and poss a more controlled roid tessting system) have shown Pride guys to underperform.

As Silva's main weapons come from modified MT coupled with the inability to use knees on the ground and no stomps along with added elbows ( not that Chuck is an elbow man but not training them opens up problems... it's been 4 years since Silva had an elbows match)...............OMG I can't believe I am gonna say this.

Yes Chuck just lost to Jardine which was shocking but it wasn't the kind of beating people don't recover from. Silva has been kayoed VERY badly twice and if memory serves me is 4 and 4 in his last 8.....I hope sooooo much Silva pulls this off and it's really a 50% chance but that run in a blast style which has served him so well will play into Chucks game of counters.

Yes Chuck lost to Rampage and Silva beat Rampage 2wice but mmaths doesn't work. Other wise Hulk Hogan is better than Fedor on that score.

**** who will win. I hope Silva but I see him running into a shot and being stopped.

The variable I can't comment on is..... Iif training at Xtreme Couture has improved Wandy's defence.

WAR SILVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKIMphZSfaw

Good luck to both men.