Chris Rock on racism

valetudo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
arrai wah!!!!! coco
hehe how rude :)

But on what part do you agree? Old black guys being the worse... CRACKER, CRACKER ASS CRACKER stuff like that or what?

I think what Cocoabrother is trying to say is that where you come from isn't really the same as some places in the US or more worse South Africa.

...I guess

This is just entertainment, but dont take it too seriously.

I'm not going to say all old black people are this or that, just as I am not going to say just because your old and white from the South, that means you are racist either.

Worst thing you can do, is do the exact same thing people pretend to hate and just stereotype a big group of people you don't know.

This is just entertainment, but dont take it too seriously.

I'm not going to say all old black people are this or that, just as I am not going to say just because your old and white from the South, that means you are racist either.

Worst thing you can do, is do the exact same thing people pretend to hate and just stereotype a big group of people you don't know.

YUP, agree! Look at this one, it's the guy who plays Kramer (love that character in Seinfeld) trying to be funny, I guess he's not that succesfull as stand up comedian. Here he is making jokes about black people, unfortunately we don't get to see how he got there or might've been funny but the crowd decided to take it seriously and the fun is over anyways :( ...the guy in the crowd was wrong though, he at least played in Problem child aside from Seinfeld :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgmCBKPHnSY

• 3 weeks later...
arrai wah!!!!! coco

But on what part do you agree? Old black guys being the worse... CRACKER, CRACKER ASS CRACKER stuff like that or what?

I think what Cocoabrother is trying to say is that where you come from isn't really the same as some places in the US or more worse South Africa.

...I guess

I agree with " I love black people... but I hate niggers"

arrai wah!!!!! coco

...I guess

I agree with " I love black people... but I hate niggers"

**** ... and to think i signed up for Coca's party in bkk .....#

valetudo ... u r one sick motherfucker !!

• 3 months later...

haha....

Theres a civil war among black people. The smart ones are asking "Whats wrong with these ******* niggers nowadays? They're the ones giving us a bad rap and at times the media. Then then theres the niggers who expect something for nothing.

Straight up? A ****** is an ignorant individual. I'll call a person a ****** when he acts like one. Stupid, obnoxious, rude etc. They don't need to be black. But niggers like to call each other niggers just for the fun of it.

Dont think for a hot sec I ain't watching yall from the background!. I read da forumz too! 8)

Define educated.

Chris Rock is very highly educated.

Barak admitted to using it..... Is he not educated.

Oshea Jackson has a degree ( all you need to teach over here so he must be educated). Otherwise known as Ice cube.

CocoaBrotha uses it and states it is used by black people between each other. Are you saying black people are uneducated?

Becarefull..............T.B.C.

Define educated.

Chris Rock is very highly educated.

Barak admitted to using it..... Is he not educated.

Oshea Jackson has a degree ( all you need to teach over here so he must be educated). Otherwise known as Ice cube.

CocoaBrotha uses it and states it is used by black people between each other. Are you saying black people are uneducated?

Becarefull..............T.B.C.

i'm sure Jay apprciates ur warning .... maybe he should have used smart instead of educated !!!