Once you go Farang....

danny_blueeyes

Do Thai girl go back to dating Thai guys after dating a farang?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Do Thai girl go back to dating Thai guys after dating a farang?

• Yes, most of the time
    • Yes, often
    • No, not usually
    • Almost never

"Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling"

...who said that?

........the man who sells the cheeseburgers on soi 4?

....a girl once told me that she would only ever want to be with a farang and that she didn't like Thai men....

...then she asked for a drink....and I realised that I was in the wrong bar.

I'd don't quite understand.....

Once you go Farang....

Posted: 19 Dec 2007 12:29 am

Its sometimes been said that Thai girls that have a relationship with a farang will never go back to dating Thai guys.

Works both ways. have you never heard the saying " Once you go asian, you will never go caucasian?"

Personally, I think that it takes all sorts and all tastes to make the world go around.

All this fuzz! Once you go farang you never go back? Like others said here... once you have black you never go back BUT even that isn't correct, it schould be.. Once you go black you never go back!

Which would indicate that all women are addicted to big ****...

And that's just the name of an adult movie series so if you wanna go ahead and take their word for it... go ahead! I mean, what more reliable source than adult movie makers right? They know everything! In fact maybe I'm gonna ask them how somebody can ask stupid (becoz I don't want to say f**king stupid) guestions like that.

Its sometimes been said that Thai girls that have a relationship with a farang will never go back to dating Thai guys.

Do you think this is true? Why or why not?

I think Thai chicks are actually just obsessed with blue eyes .Once Thai guys have the contacts sorted then its adios whitey farang n hola sexeeeeee tan man from Isaan. :wink:

âà»Ç´·éç˹èǧæ àùÊì¡çäÃèÃÃ’ :evil:

Since I came to bkk 8 years ago, I know of exactly 1 girl who "went back" to a Thai guy after dating me (hello varn :lol: )

How come you miss counting me there too!?!

I have been back and forth dating Farangs and Thais yes. But its been only 2 thai guys since i started dating western guys.

I find that somehow im still attracted to Thai guys look in some way but not personality at all! Lately, i've just met the most charming thai guy who is indeed perfect in personality (he was living in States for many years before thats why) and look and not gay.. and i would definitely date him if he's not my colleague :?

Now im thinking about having thai university boys as my giks!!

I'll never say never, but personally I've always prefered to date different cultures and races, there have been Libanese, Surinamese (like all dutch should coz of the history), Colombian, German, Japanese, BUT I have to admit I like Thai girls best.

So if I have a choice in it I'll probably be looking to have a thai partner, I think the thai women are some of the most feminine looking women AND their skin in general is much softer somehow but that's probably gotta do with the weather.

So, I'm not going back to white girls probably, unless she's a very light skinned thai girl ofcourse :wink: