English School Recommentations

theRascalKing

What is a mid-price range? as it could be different for each person.

I never took an English course, but at my old office we signed with Wall Street English institue to teach staffs at the office. So I guess they offer pretty good business english courses.

Personally I don't think taking specific business english course is necessary. If your english skill is ok enough to the point that you feel like taking a specific course like that, you should be able to do a self-study. Just building up more business vocabularies and useful phrases. I did. It is cheap, more effective, and more enjoyable as you can do it whenever you want.

What is a mid-price range? as it could be different for each person.

I never took an English course, but at my old office we signed with Wall Street English institue to teach staffs at the office. So I guess they offer pretty good business english courses.

Personally I don't think taking specific business english course is necessary. If your english skill is ok enough to the point that you feel like taking a specific course like that, you should be able to do a self-study. Just building up more business vocabularies and useful phrases. I did. It is cheap, more effective, and more enjoyable as you can do it whenever you want.

Well usually most things fall into three price categories ... low range, mid range and high range. I am looking for mid-range price as low range is hit or miss on quality and high range is just too costly. From what I heard Wall Street English falls under the high range.

Self study is an option but it also requires dedication to set aside time to study. I prefer the structured time of a classroom setting.

FYI: This class is for my Thai friend .. not for me. I am a born English speaker. :P My English ain't getting no gooder. ;)