showing too much flesh : sexy or tarty ?

venus

tarty :?

Falling to the flesh level one loes her/himself to the live stock level like being a cattle or somethning.

Not a bright idea as it brings the question "Could I buy a a better pece of meat cheaper and more convenient?"

Trading or even offering fleshis a desperate move - far better if it is just the trimming.

showing too much flesh : looking sexy or looking tarty ?

showing too much flesh : looking ridiculous by advertising how desperate you are ... :roll:

all depends on long-term vs short-term goals.

an observation: most men make a rather sharp distinction between ms right and ms right now. if i happen to be looking for ms. right now, then desperation, tartiness..... goooood stuff.

showing too much flesh : looking ridiculous by advertising how desperate you are ... :roll:

...i wouldn't say that it was all about showing how desperate they are...

...I have seen many beautiful women, showing that extra bit of flesh...just because they know they will have men looking at them.

..It's the nature of the beast........the beast is egocentric women, and their desire is to have men gawping at them...(gawping is staring with your mouth open)....

...a desperate woman showing flesh is not a pretty sight, not morally, but aesthetically....

...Attractive women like to feed their ego....aesthetically challenged women (PC) like to feed and occasionally outgrow their clothing, so there is a difference.

I totally agree with 'zeusbheld' with his observation:

"most men make a rather sharp distinction between 'ms right' and 'ms right now"

Too me, most girls who show too much flesh look like tarts and quite desperate (but thats just personal and not an overall judgement as to whether they actually are or not).

And a great one-piece swim suite can look much more sexy that a bikini or naked.

Im often amused by how some girls here in TF show all sorts of 'fleshy bits' and very provocative poses in their pics. .... and then go on to say they are looking for "nice guy". Some with 'sexy pics' even say they dont want messages form guys about sex. Hmmm....Its really sending two different signals.

showing too much flesh : looking ridiculous by advertising how desperate you are (in a way or two)... :roll:

nothing personal - no offence

Interesting that all comments thus far are about women. Seems to be plenty of men on this site posting photos showing flesh some of whom may look a bit 'tarty' and are perhaps desperate. Why is it anymore desperate to show some flesh than it is to spend dollars on getting a good pic with expensive clothes and makeup?

Is it not all in the eye of the beholder and the context. Sexy, tarty, spunky, boring, dull etc. If people show some flesh then so be it.

Im often amused by how some girls here in TF show all sorts of 'fleshy bits' and very provocative poses in their pics. .... and then go on to say they are looking for "nice guy". Some with 'sexy pics' even say they dont want messages form guys about sex. Hmmm....Its really sending two different signals.

Are we in the 21st century? With respect, this is not that far from the old mindset "she dressed like she wanted it". Just because someone shows some flesh then it means they want sex or do not want a nice guy?!? So your saying that every women who dresses sexy wants to be harassed by a guy asking for sex?

Perhaps years ago in the 50s or in a muslim country. But really is this the way to judge people?

showing too much flesh : looking ridiculous by advertising how desperate you are (in a way or two)... :roll:

Interesting that all comments thus far are about women.

quite possibly because the original poster was clearly talking about women. which doesn't imply that there *isn't* a double standard, of course.

Seems to be plenty of men on this site posting photos showing flesh some of whom may look a bit 'tarty' and are perhaps desperate.

white guys scouring the internet for dates halfway around the world already looks a bit desperate, doesnt it?

Why is it anymore desperate to show some flesh than it is to spend dollars on getting a good pic with expensive clothes and makeup?

and who said it was? however, you're playing to different audiences aren't you. and if you're talking about guys wearing makeup for their pics, i'm not sure that's going to appeal to the majority of women (but may appeal to about ten percent of men).

Is it not all in the eye of the beholder and the context. Sexy, tarty, spunky, boring, dull etc. If people show some flesh then so be it.

i don"t see how it's about right or wrong, just about what demographic your'e marketing to.

Are we in the 21st century? With respect, this is not that far from the old mindset "she dressed like she wanted it". Just because someone shows some flesh then it means they want sex or do not want a nice guy?!? So your saying that every women who dresses sexy wants to be harassed by a guy asking for sex?

strongly disagree; it's very far from that mindset and has little to do with it. that's an utterly simplistic, slippery-slope approach.

if i were to apply such slippery -slope approach to *your* post then i'd conclude you believe any woman who doesn't put out for you within 15 minutes of meeting you is a prude. which seriously i doubt is what you believe. so careful putting words in mouths and thoughts in heads there, chief.

Perhaps years ago in the 50s or in a muslim country. But really is this the way to judge people?

people judge people CONSTANTLY. and form their impression based on ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. it's what we humans DO. as forum trolls for example.we judge each other based on forum posts and update our impressions CONSTANTLY. the person you agree with today might well appear to be the net-devil tomorrow.

most of what we do is designed to make *some* sort of impression, even if that impression is "i'm a sociopath and a hermit and i don't give a flying sideways **** what you think" (my profile for example).

and why are people so afraid of desperation anyway? it isn't a moral condition; it merely implies low selectivity. the male version of the boudoir profile pic taken in undies is the pose in suit in front of bling car (the male pics of flexing abs whilst wearing manpanties are just scary, mainly because the guys tend to be nowhere near as hot as they believe themselves to be).

the problem with appearing desperate, as a mating strategy, isn't a moral one at all--it's one of perceived value. if someoone appears desperate to find a partner, then they risk having a potential mate perceive them, rightly or wrongly, as having something wrong with them--after all, if they're desperate they must be repelling lots of potential mates somehow. or maybe they can get 'em but can't keep 'em. (or don't WANT to keep 'em, but that's another story).

all depends on long-term vs short-term goals.

an observation: most men make a rather sharp distinction between ms right and ms right now. if i happen to be looking for ms. right now, then desperation, tartiness..... goooood stuff.

:lol: nicey

it's not because people don't advertise how "desperate" they are that they aren't "desperate"

not necessarily a bad thing

i'd call it "motivation"

i think it generally is vanity, not desperation

in a miss election the girls have their bikini tour, that's not desperation, that's vanity,

the desperation would rather be in "please confirm i look good because i have some doubts about it" or "i don't hear it often enough, look at me and say it's ok"

well... bikini on the beach or in the pool doenst count ....

its rather appropriate to me... if you are on the beach, you dress accordingly :roll: