Is that okay with you ?

bigKus

I raised this topic because last night i was at gym and used sauna alone., i took this chance to err.. get naked :oops: .. felt the freedom of life and great relief.. :D But thing bothered me was i afriad of if anyone pop in the sauna room i would scare them away.. :shock: :?

Sorry, but without any visual aids we will not be able to determine if you would have scared them away or not and if you had scared them away what part of your appearance led them to react in such uncontrolled manner. :twisted: 8)

Post from Princess was well discribed for my appearances.. :?

Yeah, it's perfectly okay to look at wrinkly, knee length ****, Brazilian waxes gone bad, third nipples and odd looking warts....good stuff.

I think you're trying to wiggle out of this one by portraying yourself in a frankly ridicolous manner that would be in stark contrast to the imagery found in your profile. :roll:

Hell, I've seen many a women in their 90's on TF that look as fresh as the morning dew on a water lily... :shock:

So, perhaps you should try and trust our judgement when assessing real or imagined sagging ****, crooked landing strips and the assorted odd spare nipple or two (the more nipples the better I'd say :twisted: ). :P

Im not sure that i can understand whole he says but i like the part that i red marked it. :D

Ok, to clarify here are a few examples...

http://www.thailandfriends.com/Geri

http://www.thailandfriends.com/manee (ok, she's not quite 90 yet :roll: )

http://www.thailandfriends.com/Green_Tea

http://www.thailandfriends.com/Jandevil

...you get the idea :wink:

Ahhhh.. no http://www.thailandfriends.com/bigKus :(

Okay.. then, mai pen rai :cry:

I raised this topic because last night i was at gym and used sauna alone., i took this chance to err.. get naked :oops: .. felt the freedom of life and great relief.. :D But thing bothered me was i afriad of if anyone pop in the sauna room i would scare them away.. :shock: :?

Sorry, but without any visual aids we will not be able to determine if you would have scared them away or not and if you had scared them away what part of your appearance led them to react in such uncontrolled manner. :twisted: 8)

Post from Princess was well discribed for my appearances.. :?

Yeah, it's perfectly okay to look at wrinkly, knee length ****, Brazilian waxes gone bad, third nipples and odd looking warts....good stuff.

I think you're trying to wiggle out of this one by portraying yourself in a frankly ridicolous manner that would be in stark contrast to the imagery found in your profile. :roll:

Hell, I've seen many a women in their 90's on TF that look as fresh as the morning dew on a water lily... :shock:

So, perhaps you should try and trust our judgement when assessing real or imagined sagging ****, crooked landing strips and the assorted odd spare nipple or two (the more nipples the better I'd say :twisted: ). :P

Im not sure that i can understand whole he says but i like the part that i red marked it. :D

Ok, to clarify here are a few examples...

http://www.thailandfriends.com/Geri

http://www.thailandfriends.com/manee (ok, she's not quite 90 yet :roll: )

http://www.thailandfriends.com/Green_Tea

http://www.thailandfriends.com/Jandevil

...you get the idea :wink:

Ahhhh.. no http://www.thailandfriends.com/bigKus :(

Okay.. then, mai pen rai :cry:

Ok then...alright...you don't look half bad for 96 either :P :shock:

he he...Hob & Kusuma ... he he... he he...he he ..he he...he he

grins :wink:

Shame Kusuma fails to see the funny side :cry:

Perhaps a possible lack of social abilities, so often attributed to us engineers, was still noticeable? :? :shock:

*crawling back under my rock*....**and a hot rock at that**....***one of those found in saunas*** :twisted: :P

I like to take a sauna sometimes...

when everybody is naked... then there it's no big deal at all!

i'd be worried that if the sauna was co-ed, with some hotties thrown in the mix it might become a bigger deal than i would want it to be for decorum's sake.

I would think that its better to make a big deal out of the situation .

I mean if you dont , you can't use the ....." Oh its really not that small , its just really cold in here " excuse

Anyway I think if there are females in the nude sharing a sauna with males , they would want to be a big deal

Perhaps a possible lack of social abilities, so often attributed to us engineers, was still noticeable? :? :shock:

*crawling back under my rock*....**and a hot rock at that**....***one of those found in saunas*** :twisted: :P

:lol:oh.. im sorry, i was just teasing to a friend of mine ( Veesa sexy bum ) a bit.. crawl back out from your hot rock... feel the warm of sunshine pls..

:lol:oh.. im sorry, i was just teasing to a friend of mine ( Veesa sexy bum ) a bit.. crawl back out from your hot rock... feel the warm of sunshine pls..

Ok then...its getting a bit hot and sticky here anyway. Unfortunately no warm sunshine from where I'm looking out the window...just grey, cold, wet semi-darkness...depressing I know :evil:

Anyway, where's that gym of yours? In case I might fancy a sauna and want to combine that with checking out first hand how well put together 96 year old Thai ladys are... :twisted: :P

Ok then...its getting a bit hot and sticky here anyway. Unfortunately no warm sunshine from where I'm looking out the window...just grey, cold, wet semi-darkness...depressing I know :evil:

Anyway, where's that gym of yours? In case I might fancy a sauna and want to combine that with checking out first hand how well put together 96 year old Thai ladys are... :twisted: :P

You two are so .......... cute ........together ! :lol: :oops:

I wish I was a cupid :lol:

Veeza darling, you got me confused now... :?

You just said i m a perfect match with a nice polite farang ( in my love message journal ), but here you say we are cute together.. that put me in tough situation :(

You just said i m a perfect match with a nice polite farang ( in my love message journal ), but here you say we are cute together.. that put me in tough situation :(

:lol: but you are the one to choose !!! so who will it be ?? ha ha ha.... a. or b. ??

:lol: but you are the one to choose !!! so who will it be ?? ha ha ha.... a. or b. ??

Kusuma, you think just you are confused? Well me too now... :?

Who the heck is A and who is B??? :?

Does 'being cute together' suggest we've met before?? I'm pretty sure I'd remember. :P:lol:

When did the 'situation' get though??? We might potentially have a hot situation, as in being in a sauna...or a slightly embarassing situation, as in having exposed dodgy body modifications or adornments of some sort or the other...but though??

Unless of course there are any wrinkly bits that get stuck between the wooden lattice in the sauna which can't be pulled free anymore...now that would be a tough situation. :twisted: :shock:

• 4 weeks later...