to gik or not to gik?? That is the question.

valetudo

I am in a quandary....... I have remained good friends with an ex gf of mine who now has a new boyfriend, but he only visits Thailand twice a year. I was chatting to my ex on the phone the other day and she asked if we could sleep together. Not wanting to get back with her I reminded her that she has a bf, but she merely said that she was just feeling horny and her bf would never know.

I decided against it as I can do without the drama, but there again if she doesn't sleep with me then she may well go out and find some lucky farang for the night and that wouldn't be good for her as she is not (or was not) an easy lay.

I'm still wondering whether I should give her a call.

I decided against it as I can do without the drama, but there again if she doesn't sleep with me then she may well go out and find some lucky farang for the night and that wouldn't be good for her as she is not (or was not) an easy lay.

I think its your duty to do the deed and help out your ex .

You don't want her becoming an easy lay do you ???

Just make sure you give her some money or a gift afterwards , as you dont want Afook thinking you are just another cheap Farang .

you can't piss me off by insulting man u

good thing, coz everyone with any sense does it.

Yes .. and today I'm sickI wouldn't argue ... too tired :P ManU is the best in manchester remember!!!

last time i saw the tv manchester city were the team in manchester,,,,,,some people forget so easy

to gik or not to gik...that is the question

• 3 weeks later...
75 percent of TF girls are looking for something

85 percent of girls in TF don't have gig...

and if they do have , 95 percent of them wouldn't be trustful about it.

100 percent of them are not my gig..

:roll:

ha ha...agree... anyway that percentage would be more or less.. :lol:

let me ask for additional infomation..

- how about the rest, 25 %, those TF girls aint looking for something?? so, what are they looking for?

- 15 % of girls in TF have gig(s)...and if they have, 95 percent of them wouldn't be trustful about it.... what about 5% left... honest?

- amm...100%... good number

(just teasing u ja,hbkbkk) :wink: