Movie comments

bigKus

You said it sounds easy to invite some guy see movie with you.., for me its difinetely NOT easy at all ..

If i could get a guy out with me i more prefer to do something else not sit in the dark cold chair like in the theater.. hehe

something else = eat , talk, drink etc.

Agree 100% accept about it being a guy obviously!! I did try to have a full on conversation during a film once. Won't make that mistake again. Almost as classic as the popping candy!!

Did you switch off your mobile phone during movie ??

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
mybnight.jpg

This movie is showing now in the theater, anyone have seen please share the comments,

I planed to see this weekend :D

From bigKus : in the mood for love :oops:

better than asking us idiots, you can ask pros.

www. rottentomatoes.com

dont be scared by the title. it is a compilation of film reviewers and so will tell you what many experts think about the film in question. --- better than asking bcool, to be sure.

mybnight.jpg

This movie is showing now in the theater, anyone have seen please share the comments,

www. rottentomatoes.com

dont be scared by the title. it is a compilation of film reviewers and so will tell you what many experts think about the film in question. --- better than asking bcool, to be sure.

Oh.. thanks ja P Jack. when i first read the web you suggested, i was about to catch motorbike taxi to give my stylin' sky kick.. but when i read the lines below, you must be serious..

But i didnt consider people here idiots i prefer to ask them here I like people in this website the most.. hehe

What do you think about the movie ja, P Jack ? Have you seen it

Today I just buy Atonement DVD....

If you like "drama" this is great one

atonementpics.jpg

I got that one too ja (copy naaa sorry), but I haven't watched it yet. Just haven't felt the urge.

Any female nudity in it?

I havent seen this movie ja P' Ant.. I heard its a 'love hurt' story, not right up on your mood at the moments .. not good for 'in love' people.. :wink:

mybnight.jpg

www. rottentomatoes.com

actually these so-called 'experts' don't have terribly overwhelming resumes; in his song 'Has Been' William Shatner sums them up nicely:

"iding on their armchairs

They dream of wealth and fame

Fear is their companion

Nintendo is their game

Never done jack and two thumbs Don

And sidekick don't say ****

We'll laugh at others failures

Though they have not done ****"

"iding on their armchairs

They dream of wealth and fame

Fear is their companion

Nintendo is their game

Never done jack and two thumbs Don

And sidekick don't say ****

We'll laugh at others failures

Though they have not done sh*t"

You always fall back on the TF anthem don't you?

I stood up when I read that.

• 2 weeks later...
mybnight.jpg

Seen ! almost cry during watched.. loving someone is such an unreasonable :(

(defined from someone who love from their heart : :oops: )

Too bad, I missed it when it was showing in cinema...

Now, not enought movie for me that currently in the cinema...

Today I just buy Atonement DVD....

If you like "drama" this is great one

atonementpics.jpg

I got that one too ja (copy naaa sorry), but I haven't watched it yet. Just haven't felt the urge.

Any female nudity in it?

I havent seen this movie ja P' Ant.. I heard its a 'love hurt' story, not right up on your mood at the moments .. not good for 'in love' people.. :wink:

american-beauty.jpg

believe it or not just watched this movie for the first time today ......

had a profound effect on me with a deep message live every day like it's ur last ... because one day u will be right !!!

especially if ur f**king psycho neighbour thinks u r paying his son to suck ur cock !!!!!

Watched ?American Beauty? 4 times. (not because I liked it that much but because there was no better offer on Danish TV)..

You will never know your psycho neighbour could be gay and wants to get into your husband pants.

and might blow his f**king brains out while u r shagging a f**king estate agent .... a f**king estate agent .... like what the f**K !!!!!!!

american-beauty.jpg

believe it or not just watched this movie for the first time today ......

had a profound effect on me with a deep message live every day like it's ur last ... because one day u will be right !!!

especially if ur f**king psycho neighbour thinks u r paying his son to suck ur cock !!!!!

might be worth giving Six Feet Under a try if you liked that. it's a series Alan Ball (the screenwriter in question) did for HBO. it might possibly be even more pretentious than American Beauty but i don't necessarily see that as a bad thing.