Movie comments

bigKus

Yes, I thought Keanu was really good as Klaatu. Klaatu was one was of the aspects I enjoyed, and also the "your planet?" concept. Jennifer Connely gave a good performance too.

Keanu Reeves good? You are joking right? The only part he was good at was Neo, because of the sunglasses. Not the most expressive actor around 8)

I hear envious sound :lol: besides from good he also nice, handsome and the REAL artist ..ggggrrrreeeeddddd ..

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I thought Keanu was really good as Klaatu. Klaatu was one was of the aspects I enjoyed, and also the "your planet?" concept. Jennifer Connely gave a good performance too.

Keanu Reeves good? You are joking right? The only part he was good at was Neo, because of the sunglasses. Not the most expressive actor around 8)

See it and then tell us what you think. Michael Rennie's Klaatu was fantastic, but I think Keanu's works well too. It probably helps that he's meant to be mostly expressionless :wink:

No no.. he told me.. err.. i mean from newspaper, he said act expressionless was the most difficult part of working for this movie :wink:

I hear envious sound :lol: besides from good he also nice, handsome and the REAL artist ..ggggrrrreeeeddddd ..

No envy at all :lol: Just being objective. Yes he is a good looking guy, but come on!! He is horrible, I never finish a movie with him, except the matrix.

PS: I'm far better looking than Keanu and I have 16 inch arms. 8) but I'm not nice nor a wussie :D

Johnny Depp is the real artist . So is Christian Bale.

No envy at all :lol: Just being objective. Yes he is a good looking guy, but come on!! He is horrible, I never finish a movie with him, except the matrix.

PS: I'm far better looking than Keanu and I have 16 inch arms. 8)

Okay .. if you said so.. but I disagree still.

You might not see 'speed' ?? He refused to play 'speed 2' because he prefered to do something diffirent.. wow.. that was a real artist :wink:

And seriously, i dont think a guy in red bikini, red socks on white shoes could be look better than him, even though he would has 16 inch arms :shock:

I agree on Johnny Depp but Christian Bales.. err.. need to see him more before agree 8)

You might not see 'speed' ?? He refused to play 'speed 2' because he prefered to do something diffirent.. wow.. that was a real artist :wink:

And seriously, i dont think a guy in red bikini, red socks on white shoes could be look better than him, even though he would has 16 inch arms :shock:

I agree on Johnny Depp but Christian Bales.. err.. need to see him more before agree 8)

Ouch :lol: I guess you owned me here BigKus. I will shut up now and crawl underneath the rock I came from :wink:

Watch the machinist with Christian Bale. He is very good. Also American Psycho. This guy has a million faces.

Ouch :lol: I guess you owned me here BigKus. I will shut up now and crawl underneath the rock I came from :wink:

Watch the machinist with Christian Bale. He is very good. Also American Psycho. This guy has a million faces.

Ahh.. :wink: before you crawl back to the rock you came from, please be noted that I have seen both machinist and American Psycho (didn't notice it's him though )

Okay.. you can go now ! :D

See it and then tell us what you think. Michael Rennie's Klaatu was fantastic, but I think Keanu's works well too. It probably helps that he's meant to be mostly expressionless :wink:

Think you probably hit the nail on the head there; Reeves has to be the most expressively inept actor in Hollywood today so the part of Klaatu was made for him. When I first heard this was coming out I was a bit dismayed, but then thought about the cold, sterile, emotionless performance of Rennie in the original and realised Keanu was perfect.

He has to be the most 2 dimensional 'supertar' curently around and has traded on his 'boyish good looks' for far too long. :D