A BOOB JOB!!!

AAAum

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That links to Maslow's hierarchy of needs; Esteem needs or maybe Love/Belonging/Social needs.

Leave it to a lovely beautiful mind of a Thai girl to insert BIG **** iou nto Maslows Hierarchy of needs.

you made my day, babe. i love tf. f*cking brilliant

It's my pleasure (to make you happy ja, PJack) :wink:

A bit late, I know, but I challenge any of you guys to tell if a girl has had a breast augmentation (aka "Boob job"). Of course I am talking about the really good and expensive ones, not the THB 40'000 ones.

- Cost anywhere around THB 120'000 (in BKK)

- Incision through the navel, invisible scar

- Implants under the pectoral muscle, no platic-y feeling

- medium size, silicone, about 150 to 175 cc

They are just fabulous, both in look and feel. For many guys it's a psychologial problem if the gf has implants, but objectively seen those well done (state of the art) are spectacular.

A bit late, I know, but I challenge any of you guys to tell if a girl has had a breast augmentation (aka "Boob job"). Of course I am talking about the really good and expensive ones, not the THB 40'000 ones.

- Cost anywhere around THB 120'000 (in BKK)

- Incision through the navel, invisible scar

- Implants under the pectoral muscle, no platic-y feeling

- medium size, silicone, about 150 to 175 cc

They are just fabulous, both in look and feel. For many guys it's a psychologial problem if the gf has implants, but objectively seen those well done (state of the art) are spectacular.

Thank you for sharing, Dominique355

Interesting!! I have checked info... i found many hospitals and clinics offer Breast Reduction Package (IPD 1 night plus follow up around 1 week after surgery) about 120,000 Baht.

They said it is under-arm breast implant surgery. This latest technique of breast implant or breast augmentation surgery is still not popular in the USA as it is in Thailand because plastic surgeons require more skills and more time to perform and perfect this style of breast implant or breast augmentation surgery, it is also a lot more expensive in the USA and yields amazing results with no visible breast implant scars.

Cosmetic breast implant surgery gives you a lot of individualized options for changing the size and shape of your breasts. Surgical methods and breast-implant technology has improved dramatically in recent years. These days breast implant surgery is less invasive, with more options and because of improvements in surgical methods and breast-implant technology, this procedure has now become vastly refined, providing better post-surgical

Breast implant surgery is changing the shape of the world, once it was only a procedure affordable by the rich and famous, now thanks to International Medical standards and Medical Tourism it is now affordable to everyone and with the advantages of a holiday and complete privacy results than a few years ago.

amazing..huh??