A BOOB JOB!!!

AAAum

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure TF will one day have a button on female member profiles that says "Buy this member a boobs upgrade".

so Aum tell us what cup you have now :D, so we dont upgrade your boobs too much, I would not like to be responsible for an explosion :D

thank you for your concern, ghee. As i said, mine is triple A quality.

dont be too kind to me :wink:

Ghee were both too lazy to be a stalker. I tried it once but I kept calling the girl and offering for her to come to my place for a change, but she wasn't really up for it. :wink:

and were her boobs real or not?

just trying to get you guys out of your pants and back on the subject:

T I T S

:roll:

You'll have noticed that "buy this female member a boobs upgrade" (or the premium upgrade) costs the one who clicks the button something

your options cost you nothing

is that typically female?

to click buttons that cost you nothing?

that would mean women are there to receive wouldn't it,

like all of them e) under the above schema

Sybian, good point again. Actually I dont think those options might cost me (or women) something. I'd rather go for categorizing. So it might be more convenient for girls to choose guy by preference.

I dont think just only one click might fully benefit. Yet, my option would be better...

take it easy... just kidding to you guys :wink:

PS. for my idea, not ALL of them prefers e) ..na ja

Boob jobs huh!?

I have had cosmetic surgery in Australia for both my ears..... partly for looks the other cause one got torn while kickboxing a few years earlier and was not the same angle as the other........ Sewn back on badly at hospital .............!

Know ladies that have had boob jobs.....some fantastic, lifelike problem free and very beautiful enhancement of already gorgeous women.

The others had reactions and the hard growth that can sometimes occur over and around the implant making the breasts quite hard to touch.....not much fun for any lover or this lover anyways!

I agree that a person needs to be appreciated for their inner self not the outer self.....but many, not all but many of us do assess/judge our prospective partners by looks weather we like to admit it or not.........its part of the primal instincts surrounding procreation of the species........best possible healthy partner etc etc

In Thailand as I have seen there a a lot of 'working girls' who have breasts implants and other cosmetic surgery's.....collagen, skin peels to remove acne scars to name a few. The rationale there is its all part of the job ie looking good.

I have no opinion on whether another should or shouldn't do such things None of my business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a man I will say I like well formed breasts, not necessarily large ones but well formed and proportioned breasts are a delight.

Boob jobs huh!?

I have had cosmetic surgery in Australia for both my ears..... partly for looks the other cause one got torn while kickboxing a few years earlier and was not the same angle as the other........ Sewn back on badly at hospital .............!

Know ladies that have had boob jobs.....some fantastic, lifelike problem free and very beautiful enhancement of already gorgeous women.

The others had reactions and the hard growth that can sometimes occur over and around the implant making the breasts quite hard to touch.....not much fun for any lover or this lover anyways!

I agree that a person needs to be appreciated for their inner self not the outer self.....but many, not all but many of us do assess/judge our prospective partners by looks weather we like to admit it or not.........its part of the primal instincts surrounding procreation of the species........best possible healthy partner etc etc

In Thailand as I have seen there a a lot of 'working girls' who have breasts implants and other cosmetic surgery's.....collagen, skin peels to remove acne scars to name a few. The rationale there is its all part of the job ie looking good.

I have no opinion on whether another should or shouldn't do such things None of my business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a man I will say I like well formed breasts, not necessarily large ones but well formed and proportioned breasts are a delight.

the another reason that the girl decides to do breast augmentation surgery is she wants well formed and and proportioned breasts .... and yes, to make myself and her guy delighted. :wink:

the another reason that the girl decides to do breast augmentation surgery is she wants well formed and and proportioned breasts .... and yes, to make myself and her guy delighted. :wink:

myself?? with your knowledge of the language of Shakespeare, that cannot be a mistake!!!

:D

ha ha!!! ghee....you made me laugh... actually i want to type herself

oh!!! maybe i do it by subconscious!!!! :lol::lol:

ha ha!!! ghee....you made me laugh... actually i want to type herself

oh!!! maybe i do it by subconscious!!!! :lol::lol:

If I made you laugh, then it makes my year!!!

:D

so you got an subconscious boobjob??

as your brain is between your boobs, that sounds possible

ROTFLMAO!!!!

ROTFLMAO : rolling on the floor laughing "my" ass off

ha ha!!! who gonna do this? you or me???

ok, your turn....

• 9 months later...
I wouldn't mind getting my nose straightened out (too many swats in the head as a kid.) Maybe while I'm there, I'll get a set of jubblies installed...

Then you would never leave the house mate!! Beer, your own boobs and that silly game you watch on TV...Canuck heaven!! :lol:

Where is Ghee when we need him?

I wouldn't mind getting my nose straightened out (too many swats in the head as a kid.) Maybe while I'm there, I'll get a set of jubblies installed...

Then you would never leave the house mate!! Beer, your own boobs and that silly game you watch on TV...Canuck heaven!! :lol:

I'm gonna cry if you mention beer again since I can't drink. :cry: I was at House of Beers at Thong Lor the other night and had to sit there and watch other people drink... I've got several cans of Beer Laos in the fridge and I can't touch them... I've got a bottle of 18 year old Glenfiddich on the shelf and it's begging to be emptied. Okay, too late... I'm crying. :cry: Heartless bastard.