A BOOB JOB!!!

AAAum

I wouldn't mind getting my nose straightened out (too many swats in the head as a kid.) Maybe while I'm there, I'll get a set of jubblies installed...

Then you would never leave the house mate!! Beer, your own boobs and that silly game you watch on TV...Canuck heaven!! :lol:

I'm gonna cry if you mention beer again since I can't drink. :cry: I was at House of Beers at Thong Lor the other night and had to sit there and watch other people drink... I've got several cans of Beer Laos in the fridge and I can't touch them... I've got a bottle of 18 year old Glenfiddich on the shelf and it's begging to be emptied. Okay, too late... I'm crying. :cry: Heartless bastard.

Iain, you make MisterMatlock crys. I'm gonna yellow you. :evil: :lol:

If he was German, he might take that statement the wrong way. :wink:

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't mind getting my nose straightened out (too many swats in the head as a kid.) Maybe while I'm there, I'll get a set of jubblies installed...

Then you would never leave the house mate!! Beer, your own boobs and that silly game you watch on TV...Canuck heaven!! :lol:

I'm gonna cry if you mention beer again since I can't drink. :cry: I was at House of Beers at Thong Lor the other night and had to sit there and watch other people drink... I've got several cans of Beer Laos in the fridge and I can't touch them... I've got a bottle of 18 year old Glenfiddich on the shelf and it's begging to be emptied. Okay, too late... I'm crying. :cry: Heartless bastard.

Oh put the dark side away p'Nicky!! We know you are more of a fluffy Ewok than a Sith Lord!!! :wink:

And anyway, making Canadians cry is way too easy...

(though am sorry you can't drink beer at the moment mate. Will go and open a bottle in your honour... :twisted: )

Get him rover! make him beg for mercy!

"Naughty Iain, down boy down!"

Matt, you know how to use UPS? I'll send you my address...Send me your fridge.

The sympathy being shown to a Canadian who isn't able to drink is overwhelming. What has my country done to yours to deserve such treatment? (there's really NO NEED to answer this question, Iain, I'm looking at you...) :?

If you must know, a Canadian airman in WWII charmed his way into my Great Aunt's knickers, got her up the duff then p**sed off back to Canada...

lol

But I truly am sorry and meant no offence. I find Canadians witty and interesting and it is one of the few places on my top ten list I have yet to visit.

Though I do have to ask; why have a profile pic of you drinking beer if you don't want to think about beer...

Have a nice day... :D

If you must know, a Canadian airman in WWII charmed his way into my Great Aunt's knickers, got her up the duff then p**sed off back to Canada...

lol

But I truly am sorry and meant no offence. I find Canadians witty and interesting and it is one of the few places on my top ten list I have yet to visit.

Though I do have to ask; why have a profile pic of you drinking beer if you don't want to think about beer...

*laugh* I didn't see that coming. On the plus side, it's only Singha. Was MUCH harder looking at the Belgian beers at House of Beers. That stuff is worse than crack for addictiveness.

lol

*laugh* I didn't see that coming. On the plus side, it's only Singha. Was MUCH harder looking at the Belgian beers at House of Beers. That stuff is worse than crack for addictiveness.

Won't mention the Leffe Blonde sitting in my firdge drawer then?? :twisted:

And my Aunt wasn't really violated by a Canuck airman!!!

:lol:

lol

Just happens to be my favorite one on the menu. Was it a Canadian infantryman that got her?

lol

Just happens to be my favorite one on the menu. Was it a Canadian infantryman that got her?

No, it was actually an Ubersturmbahnfuhrer. Auntie always was a bit to the right politically!! :lol:

lol

The Leffe Blonde grab him by the left nut and twisted it gently to the Leffet.

<<<the management would like to interrupt this thread in order to disassosciate ThailandFriends.com, its administration staff and all its members from the truly awful joke just cracked by the member known as Dr Mike. We apologise for this drop in our usual standards of humour and witty repartee and would like to reassure all our members that normal service will be resumed as soon as possible>>>

<this message will self destruct in 5 seconds>

<<<the management would like to interrupt this thread in order to disassosciate ThailandFriends.com, its administration staff and all its members from the truly awful joke just cracked by the member known as Dr Mike. We apologise for this drop in our usual standards of humour and witty repartee and would like to reassure all our members that normal service will be resumed as soon as possible>>>

<this message will self destruct in 5 seconds>

Who would have thought that the TF management would have our best interests in mind...?

...I came here to find out about boobs, and I found out that

matlock is unwell.........and Canadian

Iain enjoys to exasperate Canadian people

Dr Mike wants a fridge...and is running a pschological test on the effects of bad jokes on forums....

...You should really tell people if you're involving them in tests etc....it's unethical Mike

..you are running an experiment aren't you? On bad jokes right?

:):):):):):)

...I came here to find out about boobs, and I found out that

matlock is unwell.........and Canadian

Iain enjoys to exasperate Canadian people

Dr Mike wants a fridge...and is running a pschological test on the effects of bad jokes on forums....

...You should really tell people if you're involving them in tests etc....it's unethical Mike

..you are running an experiment aren't you? On bad jokes right?

:):):):):):)

Hopefully he takes that explanation and runs with it.

..are you doing a test as well Matt?

:):):):)

If I'd made that joke, I'd be looking for any help I could get...

..Dr.Mike?

[i am still on UK time sat wide awake and pretty tired, paranoid, deluded and thinking I am hillarious. It will pass and I appreciate your understanding]

..it's 4 am and I can't sleep

..are you doing a test as well Matt?

:):):):)

If I'd made that joke, I'd be looking for any help I could get...

..Dr.Mike?

[i am still on UK time sat wide awake and pretty tired, paranoid, deluded and thinking I am hillarious. It will pass and I appreciate your understanding]

..it's 4 am and I can't sleep

I'm high on Diet Pepsi and Tramadol. Why do opioids put you in a stupor but don't allow you to sleep well? Somebody should work on this problem.

I'm high on Diet Pepsi and Tramadol. Why do opioids put you in a stupor but don't allow you to sleep well? Somebody should work on this problem.

..Dr.Mike?

I can answer this for MM. Apart from the fact that even diet pepsi will have a fairly high caffeine content, the opioids themselves are primarily used for pain relief or for lessening depression.

You should still feel drowsy unless the dose of your opioid is too low or too high (too low and the pain will still be present, too high you would possibly go into a non sleeping stupor)

I suggest if you have real problems sleeping, you combine the opioid painkiller with a mild benzodiazepine. Just always follow a doctor's instructions when combining the two as you do not want to form a dependency on either.

As alternative to benzos, there are herbal sleep remedies you can try - valerian, st john's wort or camomile spring to mid - perhaps get some st johns wort off the web and combine with camomile tea.

Don't want you ending up as a client... :)

..Dr.Mike?

I can answer this for MM. Apart from the fact that even diet pepsi will have a fairly high caffeine content, the opioids themselves are primarily used for pain relief or for lessening depression.

You should still feel drowsy unless the dose of your opioid is too low or too high (too low and the pain will still be present, too high you would possibly go into a non sleeping stupor)

I suggest if you have real problems sleeping, you combine the opioid painkiller with a mild benzodiazepine. Just always follow a doctor's instructions when combining the two as you do not want to form a dependency on either.

As alternative to benzos, there are herbal sleep remedies you can try - valerian, st john's wort or camomile spring to mid - perhaps get some st johns wort off the web and combine with camomile tea.

Don't want you ending up as a client... :)

I'm using it as a painkiller. Only use it when pain gets to reasonably high levels. The problem arises when you use it for prolonged periods of time. The first time I went off it (due to lack of pain), I did it "cold turkey" and suffered DEARLY for it. At least I figured out to gradually stop taking it as it makes you feel like a cat that's been run over by a car about 100 times. I can SORT of sleep, but I probably wake up/toss and turn about 50 times a night or more. The other "lovely" side effect of the stuff is the itching. Found out it's due to the medication causing your body to release allergens, but knowledge doesn't equal a good night sleep. I'm working on 2 hours sleep right now which was preceded by 4 hours of sleep the night before. I may ask the doc to prescribe me something to sleep (although introducing another medication that is habit-forming is NOT something I want to do.)