A BOOB JOB!!!

AAAum

I'm high on Diet Pepsi and Tramadol. Why do opioids put you in a stupor but don't allow you to sleep well? Somebody should work on this problem.

..Dr.Mike?

I can answer this for MM. Apart from the fact that even diet pepsi will have a fairly high caffeine content, the opioids themselves are primarily used for pain relief or for lessening depression.

You should still feel drowsy unless the dose of your opioid is too low or too high (too low and the pain will still be present, too high you would possibly go into a non sleeping stupor)

I suggest if you have real problems sleeping, you combine the opioid painkiller with a mild benzodiazepine. Just always follow a doctor's instructions when combining the two as you do not want to form a dependency on either.

As alternative to benzos, there are herbal sleep remedies you can try - valerian, st john's wort or camomile spring to mid - perhaps get some st johns wort off the web and combine with camomile tea.

Don't want you ending up as a client... :)

I'm using it as a painkiller. Only use it when pain gets to reasonably high levels. The problem arises when you use it for prolonged periods of time. The first time I went off it (due to lack of pain), I did it "cold turkey" and suffered DEARLY for it. At least I figured out to gradually stop taking it as it makes you feel like a cat that's been run over by a car about 100 times. I can SORT of sleep, but I probably wake up/toss and turn about 50 times a night or more. The other "lovely" side effect of the stuff is the itching. Found out it's due to the medication causing your body to release allergens, but knowledge doesn't equal a good night sleep. I'm working on 2 hours sleep right now which was preceded by 4 hours of sleep the night before. I may ask the doc to prescribe me something to sleep (although introducing another medication that is habit-forming is NOT something I want to do.)

I agree. A huge percentage of my clients present with either joint opiate/crack problems or joint opiate/benzo problems.

I would imagine that herbal remedies are best way forward. You should be able to order St Johns Wort or Valerian online, or there may be Thai or Chinese equivalents. And the other option is camomile, ideally in a tea, but I think you can get tablets too. There must be a good Chinese herbalist in Chinatown so try there. :)

They DO work and there are no dependency problems at all

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. A huge percentage of my clients present with either joint opiate/crack problems or joint opiate/benzo problems.

I would imagine that herbal remedies are best way forward. You should be able to order St Johns Wort or Valerian online, or there may be Thai or Chinese equivalents. And the other option is camomile, ideally in a tea, but I think you can get tablets too. There must be a good Chinese herbalist in Chinatown so try there. :)

They DO work and there are no dependency problems at all

Well, thanks to the heavens I don't have a crack addiction too. Wouldn't THAT be the cherry on top of the parfait?

Guest FLGlenn
I thought there would be pictures of boobs on this forum...

Instead it's full of advice on how to sleep - ironically enough I'm feeling drowsy reading it.

On topic - boob jobs? I say "Go for it ladies - they're just another accessory - buy the best you can afford and strut your stuff!"

Shake what your momma gave you..er...I mean plastic surgeon gave you!

Guest FLGlenn
thank you you two... at first i thought i opened the wrong door... ok..it's a boobs job thread...still...

:lol:

Yes lucky for us the "doctors" had to go to work and we "woke up" from their zzzzzzzzzzz..........zzzzzzzzzzzzz posts!

Last couple hours, i was listening to 2 farang guys talking about boob. Someone said he saw (thai girl's) boob on adult website, and he thinks that it must be the faked one 100%. That reminds me about a conversation.

One day, my bf and I had dinner on the street. He saw a girl walking through and said "she is a working girl".... I said "What? How do you know that?"... He replied "Because she got a boob job" ... :? ... of course, I dont agree with him.

He said "if not, why does she do that?... your friends do that?" Hmm, as i know, my friends (office lady) never do that (or maybe I don't know)... one thing I can think about is a boob job makes girl confident.

He also concerns about money because its cost is about 40,000 Baht (i got this rate from a website)... Yes, not many girls can do it... and so what?

Do you have any idea from above sentenses?? Actually i have an limited idea... I hope you guys can lighten me up. :wink:

I know personally several, all professional women, office working types, not sex industry related, with boob jobs.

I would say the guy that made the comment is narrow minded and does not get out much...all over the world, it is the same, some in the sex industry because it will increase earnings and outside, because they want to get more attention, or for personal well being, or for personal pleaseure etc...

I know personally several, all professional women, office working types, not sex industry related, with boob jobs.

I would say the guy that made the comment is narrow minded and does not get out much...all over the world, it is the same, some in the sex industry because it will increase earnings and outside, because they want to get more attention, or for personal well being, or for personal pleaseure etc...

PMike, as you know some of people who did their boobs, you would maybe know doctor that allow me to do one boob first as I have only 20,000b. After i got my save up enough i would come back do the rest. Can you recommend me one ?? :)

..I think if you can afford it then do it....if it improves your self esteem, then even more of a reason to do it and make you happy....

...but....the question is......are you doing it because you think men will be more attracted to you?

..Some men prefer small breasts

If that is your reason then don't jump into it...

...there could be other superficial reasons for men not being attracted to you like your personality...or the clothes that you wear..maybe even your intelligence

...If your doing it for reasons other than men, then go ahead, because it is a well known fact that....

" women with larger breasts get promoted faster and are more successful."

Dr. Henrik Leverson - Breast Doctor

PMike, as you know some of people who did their boobs, you would maybe know doctor that allow me to do one boob first as I have only 20,000b. After i got my save up enough i would come back do the rest. Can you recommend me one ?? :)

I am sure they all do, but where can you find a 2 size bra???

Ghee, that is really funny !!!! :)

a 2 size bra?

MONOBRA ! One huge mammary gland in the middle. Like that one eyed girl on Futurama.

..I think if you can afford it then do it....if it improves your self esteem, then even more of a reason to do it and make you happy....

...but....the question is......are you doing it because you think men will be more attracted to you?

..Some men prefer small breasts

If that is your reason then don't jump into it...

...there could be other superficial reasons for men not being attracted to you like your personality...or the clothes that you wear..maybe even your intelligence

...If your doing it for reasons other than men, then go ahead, because it is a well known fact that....

" women with larger breasts get promoted faster and are more successful."

Dr. Henrik Leverson - Breast Doctor

Is that quote from DrLeverson not akin to the head of a cigarette company saying' 'Hey! Smoke cigarettes. They taste good and they make you look cool!'?

:)

Did we just find a niche in the market?

Can I be in charge of bra fitting research?? I have lots of experience... :wink:

Can I be in charge of bra fitting research?? I have lots of experience... :wink:

You like to try on bra's ? Does that mean you have "M A N B O O B S" ?:P

No, I used to play 'guess the bra size' at school; was County Champion 3 years running... :lol:

No, I used to play 'guess the bra size' at school; was County Champion 3 years running... :lol:

Grade school? A, nope, AA, nope, AAA, yes you get a free boob job!

guys/gals,

experience tells me that a *** is a ***.

a nice natural boob is nice, but stringy old wet t-bags that sw5ng below the waistline are totally un-kissable.

likewise a modern saline implant done at a good clinic as long as it's not TOO LARGE is very pretty too and no struggle to kiss. but the older style "silicon" boobs can be awful! hard as a tennis ball ande nop movement at all - truly horrendous!

with **** as with hair, shoes, make up and other sundry units of apppearance, men care less than women think they do, and women care more than men understand.

i was seeing an extremely pretty thai girl about 7 years ago and i often complimented her about the various pretty parts of her body and she was graceful and modest in accepting these words of admiration. one day however i said in fun i wished her boobs were just a cup size bigger and didn't she? she shrugged and said she's never thought of it.

around 6 months later i and i arrived back at don muang from a trip to see family, andf there to greet me wasthe very lovely lady - boobs gelled up at yan-hee to one size bigger.

she told me that since my comment she's seen her **** as to small and had decided to get the implants when i was away.

now i'm quite pro-natural body and consider most non-essential cosmetic surgery to be something reeking of narcissism and self absorbtion or deep self-esteem issues, so i was quite shocked and apologised and blah blah blah...

truth is though, them yan-hee **** were ******* awesome and i loved them just as much as she did.

that's my 50 satang's worth on the *** issue.

geo.