Is it ok to be metrosexual?

AAAum

Metrosexual ..is now out trend already .. they are just guys who have problem about their looks and confidences. Also really thin line between straight and gay. ( Many girls have been heart broken by metrosexual after found out later they are just gay men) :lol:

What is in (trend) .. Heteropolitan is in.

Heteropolitan .. is guy who can balance their life between works and love life. Sometimes workaholic, wild but healthy, enjoy himself with his male friends while never forget his gf who waiting for him at home, concern social problem, willing to help and give good coorperation to public associations when required. (where i can find one ) :D

source : Flash magazine.

Youve been drinking too much of that cheap Bacardi again havent you.... dream on...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love my fanclubs.. no matter what catagory guys they will fall in (simply gay or metrosexsaul ).. i love them unconditionally. :evil:

even if they aren't in your fan club?

Ahh.. P Jack wants some love ?? You can easily be in my fans club, P Jack. by posting anything against my posts. But be informed, i m not holding neither Master nor Docter degree na ja..;-) can you accept that ?

Hi,

My ex-wife always told me i was metrosexual....she was the one who first mentioned it to me, first i hated it to hear because i really didn't know what it was....after she told me why she thinks im metrosexual.

I like to take care my body like have quality products for face and lotions, good perfume....stuff like that.....wear nice cloths....go to massage, etc...

But i definetly not wear handbags or stuff like that and certainly i am not gay or bi-curious.....i like woman too much for that...or is it because they come to me...haha...:-) :D

Just enjoy life.....

Nico

hey, Nico

after i saw your pic, i would rather agree with your ex-wife. I think it's good to take care yourself... why not??

enjoy!!!