deciding where to go

Nick_luvs_thai

Im tossing up between Samui, Pattaya or Phuket, i have been to Samui twice went this year in January for a month and am taking a month off around the 20th june this year, might like to try something different, i heard Pattaya's beaches are not good?, and phuket has more rain than samui at that time? i might head back to samui, any suggestions?

Depends what you expect from your stay..? Why not take a cultural detour and visit somewhere like Pai or Chiang Mai or other Northern areas. Pattaya beach has vastly improved in my opinion however Jomtien was a rubbish tip the last time I visited...clean it up you dirty people..!!!!!!

Phuket has loads to offer but most people get stuck in the Patong area and seldom get about the island.

My suggestion would be maybe go to Pai then fly from Chiang Mai direct to Phuket...a nice mix I think.

Beast.

thanks guys for your input, a cultural tour sounds great,im not into the party party everynight maybe just a few nights, i might take you up on that for Pattaya beach, may stay for 4 nights there then head off somewhere else for 3 and a half weeks... 8) :)

Cate thanks for that info, i cannot get there any earlier i wish i could :oops:

would have loved to see those international events