learning thai looking for language exchange

Jsoldat

im looking for a language exchange

i can teach english or japanese

i want to learn thai

an hour for you and a hour for me deal

anyone interested

sorry no lady boys

I agree with bcool Why no ladyboys? Are you looking for an exchange partner, or do you have something else more kinky in mind ... :?:

anyway i have about two more months i will travel a bit but when im in bangkok i want to study thai

but...........

i always speak english with my girlfriend and i do not have any thai friends so this is why i want to do an exchange.

i think this can be benificial for someone who needs to practice their english because english lessons are expensive (same with thai) so why not help each other out.

anyway i have about two more months i will travel a bit but when im in bangkok i want to study thai

but...........

i always speak english with my girlfriend and i do not have any thai friends so this is why i want to do an exchange.

i think this can be benificial for someone who needs to practice their english because english lessons are expensive (same with thai) so why not help each other out.

why not speak thai with her?? i'm sure she knows a few words!!

no offense but i do not feel comfortable with lady boys

girl or guy no problem

also i have a girl friend already so im not looking to pick up girls i just want to learn thai

There are countless companies in Thailand who employ katoey, from secretaries to some high paying positions. I consult to some multi-national companies here, where they don't seem to discriminate against katoey either.

I also have some katoey friends going back more than 10 years. They are nothing like the ones you have probably encountered in 'night spots' in Thailand.

Perhaps you could learn something more in Thailand besides the language - tolerence.

As far as language is concerned, it is very cheap to get lessons in Bangkok. AUA have a very good structured course and there and many others too. I suggest that you will benifit far more in doing this than saving a few thousand Baht learning from someone who is not a qualified teacher.

Perhaps you could learn something more in Thailand besides the language - tolerence.

Totally agree with you PeeMarc. I was about to say something but you beat me to it. I find Ladyboys are good people and matter of fact they probably can teach you better Thai than men or women.

Your attitude towards ladyboys are not acceptable. You seem to have low self esteem in your sexually. Plus you say you have a GF and you still feel this way about other peoples sexually ?

What you just written will turn off anyone who might have been interested in your offer. I don't think also now.

King

Peemarc check your email or email me back

anyway these forums seem so tense i guess i should have expected this when i wrote that i do not want a ladyboy as my exchange partner but honestly this is how i feel end of story.

if you are interested in exchage please reply.

i did this with my japanese and now am fluent in the language.

as far as the paying for lessons i finish my job next week and am unemployed so an exchange of my time for yours is better for me.

anyway these forums seem so tense i guess i should have expected this when i wrote that i do not want a ladyboy as my exchange partner but honestly this is how i feel end of story.

if you are interested in exchage please reply.

i did this with my japanese and now am fluent in the language.

as far as the paying for lessons i finish my job next week and am unemployed so an exchange of my time for yours is better for me.

Chok dee.

P:Yes,you're right i know thai language for a few words.^^:D

do you have something else more kinky in mind ...

If that... i'm in...

P:Should be enjoy!Girl.

Plus you say you have a GF and you still feel this way about other peoples sexually ?

P: what's you talking about????

Dear Jesse

Well,Don't mind those people who never know really you..So don't you care what 's the point they did or them mind...one thing i know that i trust you..and whatever you do i respect enough!! : D

P:) So if you guy want to help him just do it by sincere but if your mind are minus just leave him alone..so don't blame !!! Nobody have an idea the same way..

sorry again Jesse that i have no time to teach thai for you like that !! well, i always be your translater by the way!!^^

if i do anyone be pungent or whatever i wrote I also apologize..I just concern my BF feeling. Anyway He' a nice person one and he just not comfortable with Ladyboy . Is it mean he's bad or stranger?????

good but how can you be sure her attention span is so ******* long? most are not. keep it very very simple.

If that... i'm in...

Plus you say you have a GF and you still feel this way about other peoples sexually ?

Dear Jesse

Well,Don't mind those people who never know really you..So don't you care what 's the point they did or them mind...one thing i know that i trust you..and whatever you do i respect enough!! : D

P:) So if you guy want to help him just do it by sincere but if your mind are minus just leave him alone..so don't blame !!! Nobody have an idea the same way..

sorry again Jesse that i have no time to teach thai for you like that !! well, i always be your translater by the way!!^^

if i do anyone be pungent or whatever i wrote I also apologize..I just concern my BF feeling. Anyway He' a nice person one and he just not comfortable with Ladyboy . Is it mean he's bad or stranger?????

good but how can you be sure her attention span is so f*cking long? most are not. keep it very very simple.

You mean you actually read all that? :shock:

If that... i'm in...

Dear Jesse

YEAH!! what's the point??? :?

If that... i'm in...

Dear Jesse

good but how can you be sure her attention span is so f*cking long? most are not. keep it very very simple.

You mean you actually read all that? :shock:

uh.... yeah. it took about 3 seconds.

cool then, jsoldat! this is the opportunity i've been waiting for. i teach you how to speak thai for japanese lessons. one important thing: i can teach thai sweet talk and need the same league information. so you will be able to score thai chicks and i will be able to fullfill my deepest fantasies, all that anime wet dream will come true. yes yes yes yes yes, ohhhhhh yes! :twisted:

The Mungle pilgriffs far awoy

Religeorge too thee worled.

Sam fells on the waysock-side

And somforbe on a gurled,

With all her faulty bagnose!

what's that mean? :?: ? :?: ?

Since you wrote something that seemed meaningless, I thought I would quote some meaningless words from John Lennon.

See? Even famous people can write rubbish :lol:

If you spend time a bit longer in Forum.... you would know what i mean.... and you would know what he probably means....

I said "probably" because i dont know the meaning either .... :wink:

oh ok ok ,ka It's would be nice I hope so..well doesn't matter if i not know that meaning^^

OH!!! you would know "sarcasm" too!!!

and here's probably the most famous peace of English gibberish... just for some inspiration...

lewis-carroll-jabberwocky-.jpg

Jabberwocky

By Lewis Carroll

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves

Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;

All mimsy were the borogoves,

And the mome raths outgrabe.

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!

The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!

Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun

The frumious Bandersnatch!"

He took his vorpal sword in hand:

Long time the manxome foe he sought --

So rested he by the Tumtum tree.

And stood awhile in thought.

And as in uffish thought he stood,

The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,

Came wiffling through the tulgey wood,

And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through

The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!

He left it dead, and with its head

He went galumphing back.

"And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?

Come to my arms, my beamish boy!

frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"

He chortled in his joy.

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves

Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;

All mimsy were the borogoves,

And the mome raths outgrabe.

okay this forum seems to have gotten of the topic

but anyway i found my language exchange partners so you can use this forum however you would like (but please leave me out of it)

thanks jesse

oh by the way here is a good sight for anyone that is interested in finding conversation exchange partners. i found several serious students and met with one yesterday. honestly its the most thai i have spoken the entire 9 months in bangkok.

http://www.conversationexchange.com