Makes me wonder !

bigKus

That..

There must be something wrong with me, as..

Once i posted something which supposed to be just a plain ordinary comments like many other TF women here posted which seems cute, na rak, lovely, smart, sexy etc. But my posts, always f*cking idiot ! :lol:

Let alone my intellectual english :lol: , which i have posted this posted that almost 3 years. but today.. :? *sigh*

What was wrong here i wonder ?? Is it time for me to post 'me in bikini' pics ??

:(

That..

Once i posted something which supposed to be just a plain ordinary comments like many other TF women here posted which seems cute, na rak, lovely, smart, sexy etc. But my posts, always f*cking idiot ! :lol:

Let alone my intellectual english :lol: , which i have posted this posted that almost 3 years. but today.. :? *sigh*

What was wrong here i wonder ?? Is it time for me to post 'me in bikini' pics ??

Please do.........Ive never seen a f*cking idiot in a bikini :P

That..

...it could probably be

1. Language Barrier

2. There are just obnoxious people online...

3. They are trying to sound cute too by making you feel like you're an idiot...

4. You're a regular on the forum already....(Regulars get to be bullied sometimes - well I've noticed that with the men most of the time)...

....Not sure about the Bikini Pics...Most of them don't join the forum anyway so I don't think it's a solution.

...it could probably be

1. Language Barrier

2. There are just obnoxious people online...

3. They are trying to sound cute too by making you feel like you're an idiot...

4. You're a regular on the forum already....(Regulars get to be bullied sometimes - well I've noticed that with the men most of the time)...

....Not sure about the Bikini Pics...Most of them don't join the forum anyway so I don't think it's a solution.

5. boobies envy , no ?? :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

Let me ask you..... why did you post this?

a) you just wondered and wanted to think it out loud... but dont want to get the answer.

B) you was biting someone or something

c) you really wanted to understand what's going on here?

Let me assume that your choice is c) ... I would like to suggest you something...

- Please recheck your comments.... read them again... you can try "How can we stop corruption?", "Bribes" etc...... read them again without bias... you would find something. Words can explain or express itself.

- Words used or writing can easily reveal your emotion...some correct some wrong.... but anyone can feel...i think.

- When you want to show your opinion... it might be good if you can read it twice (or more) before submitting. Language barrier and typing & thinking at the same time without organizing things in your head.... might create confusion.... so reading and revising it would be helpful.

cheers

aum

PS. For the one who mentioned about your English, I think he told you very straight and politely...

PS (again) If you really want to understand .... you have to get rid of "am I wrong?" or "am I right?" or "he is wrong" or "is it his business?" quesiton first.... hope you accept my good intention.

Let me ask you..... why did you post this?

a) you just wondered and wanted to think it out loud... but dont want to get the answer.

B) you was biting someone or something

c) you really wanted to understand what's going on here?

Let me assume that your choice is c) ... I would like to suggest you something...

- Please recheck your comments.... read them again... you can try "How can we stop corruption?", "Bribes" etc...... read them again without bias... you would find something. Words can explain or express itself.

- Words used or writing can easily reveal your emotion...some correct some wrong.... but anyone can feel...i think.

- When you want to show your opinion... it might be good if you can read it twice (or more) before submitting. Language barrier and typing & thinking at the same time without organizing things in your head.... might create confusion.... so reading and revising it would be helpful.

cheers

aum

PS. For the one who mentioned about your English, I think he told you very straight and politely...

PS (again) If you really want to understand .... you have to get rid of "am I wrong?" or "am I right?" or "he is wrong" or "is it his business?" quesiton first.... hope you accept my good intention.

I appreciated your effort, Nong AAA+. But its wasted your time here really, I suggest you to better give AWAY your comments in those vanila's threads. ( seems there has many more wait and want )

Most of comments post against me are just picking some fun out from me.. or defence themself from losing faces. they dont know me in person. So, i dont give a dang.. ;-). Most of my comments here are teasings / sarcasms i do for fun and its really fun.

From someone who was so kind complain about my E .. he just didnt want to drag himself on the topic, this is not first time that we 'deal' each other. If he really wanna straight and polite he should done since my frist post 3 years ago.

k?

I didnt say that my english is good and i didnt do my best at it. As long as its not my ko-ta-ra mother langauge, no one can blame me. ;-)

i'm not sure, is it all about language problem or narrow-mind ppl here...

you know, like someone to think they better than the others... they know everything and look down the other people thought.

well, sometimes I read those kinda comment I feel like it's funny to see someone act like that.

If my English as good as Thai, I would say something better than this.

I gotta cast my vote for the bikini picture option. Doesn't mean that I think you're an idiot though. You could be the one smart girl, posting bikini pics of herself on the site. That would make you exceptional...

(Moral of the story= Better be a smart girl in bikini than a fully dressed idiot :lol:)

I gotta cast my vote for the bikini picture option. Doesn't mean that I think you're an idiot though. You could be the one smart girl, posting bikini pics of herself on the site. That would make you exceptional...

(Moral of the story= Better be a smart girl in bikini than a fully dressed idiot :lol:)

.... *uploading Geri in Bikini photos*........

.... *uploading Geri in Bikini photos*........

:shock: I'm looking forward to see...

That is one of the most upbeat comments :D

Dont be tricked by him, jlanne.

He is my (crazy) fanclub, that was just his another attempt after failed from convincing me launch new vid clip.. :?

That..

You could post something similar to U-Tube (Kara - Ok) :idea: :arrow:

BTW how about the movie :!:

I guess after correcting for typos it reads "better be a dumb girl in bikini than a fully dressed woman with an opinion"

because, in fact, that's what it all boils down to

...feel tarred and feathered after that comment..........

..........tarred and feathered........

Have I been oblivious about your feelings? I'm truly sorry!

.....You sound like "one mean, leather panty'd, pink ribbon'd dominatrixulat'd womean...... riding a horse in the moonlight"...

....which obviously represents.....

... "a want for power by following a lone light...

...with a grudge to bear, dressed like a knight"...

That is one of the most upbeat comments :D

I guess after correcting for typos it reads "better be a dumb girl in bikini than a fully dressed woman with an opinion"

because, in fact, that's what it all boils down to

Sybian, no matter what user name you take, there's no hiding your real identity. You always end up sounding like the moralizing pompous prick that you are. Get a sense of humor willya...