Makes me wonder !

bigKus

(Moral of the story= Better be a smart girl in bikini than a fully dressed idiot :lol:)

That is one of the most upbeat comments :D

I guess after correcting for typos it reads "better be a dumb girl in bikini than a fully dressed woman with an opinion"

because, in fact, that's what it all boils down to

Sybian, no matter what user name you take, there's no hiding your real identity. You always end up sounding like the moralizing pompous prick that you are. Get a sense of humor willya...

O that hurt.

I didn't know the fully dressed idiot was you, mes excuses.

I said what I wanted to say.

It must be hard for one so perfect as you to live in a world full of idiots like me. The problem is that brilliant people like you can't stand the company of one another more than 5 minutes (I wonder why?), that's when (sadly) you reach out and feel the need to share your wisdom with the rest of us.

(Moral of the story= Better be a smart girl in bikini than a fully dressed idiot :lol:)

I guess after correcting for typos it reads "better be a dumb girl in bikini than a fully dressed woman with an opinion"

Sybian, no matter what user name you take, there's no hiding your real identity. You always end up sounding like the moralizing pompous prick that you are. Get a sense of humor willya...

O that hurt.

It must be hard for one so perfect as you to live in a world full of idiots like me. The problem is that brilliant people like you can't stand the company of one another more than 5 minutes (I wonder why?), that's when (sadly) you reach out and feel the need to share your wisdom with the rest of us.

It is, even though I feel I should criticize your use of adverbs.

Overall it's more a creative urge than a real desire to improve the world.

Now that would be stupid wouldn't it.

For once, I totally agree with you! If someone like you, seriously attempted to improve the world, it would not only be stupid, it would also be very dangerous. Luckily for the rest of humanity, you're too busy listening to the sound of your own voice and spreading what little you know everywhere around you to do some real damage. :lol:

O that hurt.

It is, even though I feel I should criticize your use of adverbs.

Overall it's more a creative urge than a real desire to improve the world.

Now that would be stupid wouldn't it.

nah i think it would be stupid to try and pass it off as a 'creative' urge.

just admit it; it's a video game without the flashing lights. otherwise you're giving this forum (and your contributions) far more credit than either deserves.

That..

There must be something wrong with me, as..

Once i posted something which supposed to be just a plain ordinary comments like many other TF women here posted which seems cute, na rak, lovely, smart, sexy etc. But my posts, always f*cking idiot ! :lol:

Let alone my intellectual english :lol: , which i have posted this posted that almost 3 years. but today.. :? *sigh*

What was wrong here i wonder ?? Is it time for me to post 'me in bikini' pics ??

:(

you've been around long enough where the novelty's worn off, and the more desperate guys who suck up to every new female poster in the forum have already given up on getting in your knickers.

in other words, you're one of the guys now, tough luck that.

That..

There must be something wrong with me, as..

Once i posted something which supposed to be just a plain ordinary comments like many other TF women here posted which seems cute, na rak, lovely, smart, sexy etc. But my posts, always f*cking idiot ! :lol:

Let alone my intellectual english :lol: , which i have posted this posted that almost 3 years. but today.. :? *sigh*

What was wrong here i wonder ?? Is it time for me to post 'me in bikini' pics ??

:(

kussy , do whatever you like to do , its your time and your decision , so as you want and stay the way you are :wink: