Love me, love my fat rolls....

AAAum

It's easier for a woman to tell her husband/bf to lose some kg. than another way around, I believe. If my husband tells me that I need to lose some weight he might end up sleeping in the garade. (true hurts, you know)

ha ha!!! it's easy to tell him ja.... but it's very hard to make it true...

PS. welcome back again ka... :wink:

It's easier for a woman to tell her husband/bf to lose some kg. than another way around, I believe. If my husband tells me that I need to lose some weight he might end up sleeping in the garade. (true hurts, you know)

a while back in the USA I had a gf who was prtty fit and I was totally out of shape and working too much. She never said anything. She just invited me to cardio kickboxing classes she was goin to - found times and made us commit and soon we did them together. It worked. Do it together. It can become another shared aspect of life.

Honestly, I know so many many thai women who would look stunning if they would just get in the gym and do some cardio 3 times a week for a couple months - get that heart rate up, not just sitting leisurely on a bicycle like so many do. They would look and feel so much better.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

It's about fatty lardy boy PEEMARC isn't it?

What? what? What did I say?

getaroom.gif

Hehehe...

OMG!!!..... what did you say? what..what..what!!!???

Chhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!.... who tell you?.... he is so "HANDSOME"...man........

ha ha!!

PS... with my fingers crossed.... :wink:

Well what I would do.Is create some kind of activity that you could do together that envolves exercise. Maybe start with a walk together or jog together. I would do this even if you didn't need the exercise.

It's good too because its good quality time to talk to each other

while you do it. Unlike if you went to a movie or watched tv together.

you would be more focused on the program or event. This shows focus

on each other and that you care. no matter what you will stick with them even if they have more rolls than at the dinner table.... sorry don't mean to be so mushy..but ya asked...

But basically if you just tell someone that they have rolls etc and for them to loose weight its not as effective as doing it together In a sense you are your walking the talk and not just talking the talk. They would probably be more motivated if you approach it like that. Good luck that weight thing is always a touchy subject.... :roll: later...

a while back in the USA I had a gf who was prtty fit and I was totally out of shape and working too much. She never said anything. She just invited me to cardio kickboxing classes she was goin to - found times and made us commit and soon we did them together. It worked. Do it together. It can become another shared aspect of life.

Honestly, I know so many many thai women who would look stunning if they would just get in the gym and do some cardio 3 times a week for a couple months - get that heart rate up, not just sitting leisurely on a bicycle like so many do. They would look and feel so much better.

that's so nice.... very good method... good result and good relationship...

somehow, "do it together" method works for almost every activity... i guess... if they dont flight with each other before doing it...

You buy your girlfriend a Nintendo Wii and tell her to play it 20 minutes a day.

Thats the easy way to do it. Hell they even have "Wii Fit" a game designed to lose weight.

There are fun ways to lose weight now and Nintendo is reaping the benifits.

Well what I would do.Is create some kind of activity that you could do together that envolves exercise. Maybe start with a walk together or jog together. I would do this even if you didn't need the exercise.

on each other and that you care. no matter what you will stick with them even if they have more rolls than at the dinner table.... sorry don't mean to be so mushy..but ya asked...

But basically if you just tell someone that they have rolls etc and for them to loose weight its not as effective as doing it together In a sense you are your walking the talk and not just talking the talk. They would probably be more motivated if you approach it like that. Good luck that weight thing is always a touchy subject.... :roll: later...

agree with you...GoodKarma... it would be good if the couple have the same objective... and it's much better than doing alone (and lonely)

yes... weight issue is always a touchy subject... and also taboo too...

Aum ja, there are BLIND MEN LIVING IN CAVES IN AFGHANISTAN who knew.

It's the worst kept secret since Ghee told everyone "I've got a secret."

ha ha!! Those men knew... and i guess...since long long time ago.... oh!! PiAnt, do you ever live in Afghanistan? :wink:

Once upon a time there was the cavalier named "Ghee" looking for young ladies....(please fill in the blank)...... secret cant be the secret if it's not the secret....

agree with you...GoodKarma... it would be good if the couple have the same objection... and it's much better than doing alone (and lonely)

yes... weight issue is always a touchy subject... and also taboo too...

Good luck though even if you try to handle it that way... You may want to read a couple good books on politics. Why you ask?....Because you may need the skills of a politician to win that you need to lose weight vote.. :wink: it's kinda sad these days. With media in all people try so hard to look unreal. Guys are guilty of this too...The media never tells the viewer that a lot of the body types have to do with genetics. You can be fit and look natural too.I call it looking real. It's kinda hard here to pick up a lot of weight. I walk a lot etc. And also Thai food is good and not to fattning. Sorry I don't have any good books on politcs to suggest...... :lol:

Good luck though even if you try to handle it that way... You may want to read a couple good books on politics. Why you ask?....Because you may need the skills of a politician to win that you need to lose weight vote.. :wink: it's kinda sad these days. With media in all people try so hard to look unreal. Guys are guilty of this too...The media never tells the viewer that a lot of the body types have to do with genetics. You can be fit and look natural too.I call it looking real. It's kinda hard here to pick up a lot of weight. I walk a lot etc. And also Thai food is good and not to fattning. Sorry I don't have any good books on politcs to suggest...... :lol:

it's ok if you didnt mention about the name of politics books.... if that politics means trap or trick.... i can see it thru TV... :wink:

How do you tell your gf/ bf/ wife/ husband...it?s time to lose weight?

or you dont tell? or you dont care? or...

So what you're really trying to say is how do you tell an overweight 50-year-old to shape up or ship out?

Well, I'd say "Mrac" (to give him a fictitious Arabian sounding name), "Mrac mate, though I'm not entirely sure why I love you, I do, but you're a fatty lardyboy, and you'd better shape up or ship out."

Sometimes, you gotta be cruel to be kind ja.

Hope it helps.

yeah.gif

errrrrr..... dear..... if he bites my head...who gonna be responsible for...???

as said... i just posted this thread.... there IS NO hint jaaa... ha ha!!

anyway, what should i do if he says "ship out".... :wink:

How do you tell your gf/ bf/ wife/ husband...it?s time to lose weight?

or you dont tell? or you dont care? or...

So what you're really trying to say is how do you tell an overweight 50-year-old to shape up or ship out?

Well, I'd say "Mrac" (to give him a fictitious Arabian sounding name), "Mrac mate, though I'm not entirely sure why I love you, I do, but you're a fatty lardyboy, and you'd better shape up or ship out."

Sometimes, you gotta be cruel to be kind ja.

Hope it helps.

yeah.gif

errrrrr..... dear..... if he bites my head...who gonna be responsible for...???

Just keep feedin him those pies baby and he won't need to.

anyway, i posted this thread because i found an article about this.... a guys is worried about his wife's weight.

Monday, December 10, 2007 at 08:15am

Dear Bossy: I?ve been married for 7 years but with my wife for over 10. Our relationship I would describe as strong but there is a problem. My wonderful, caring, amazing wife and mother of my child is morbidly obese. There are a couple of problems with this.

1) I?m finding her less physically attractive, and 2) I?m worried that I won?t be able to grow old with her because of her health. She doesn?t have health problems yet but she?s in danger of all the weight related health issues. I?m probably not a good influence on my wife in regards to her weight. Not that I am overweight at all, rather I?ve been blessed by the metabolism of a teenager my whole life, so I tend to eat whatever I want with no problems.

I?ve offered to diet with her, I?ve offered to exercise with her, I try to encourage we do things like take healthy walks, bike rides etc. I?ve expressed my concerns over her weight and tried to do so in a non-confrontational way. (I?m naturally a confrontational sort of guy). Every time I do these things however it tends to backfire, she gets depressed and then eats. She tries to go on diets and I?ve been told not to be supportive or ask questions like ?How?s the diet going??. The diet seems to go on for a little while and then some stress in our lives will mean the diet gets blown out the window. So a question for you and the bossy bloggers? How do I tell her that her weight is becoming a problem without it backfiring or coming off like an ultimatum?

Worried about the future

so the questions popping up in my head.... now he seems to worry about himself (seeing his wife less physically attractive) and worry about her health.... this matter can be possible to anyone... have you guys on TF ever thought about that? if not, why? or if so, why? and is "worried about the future" valid enough to convince someone to concern and do so?

ammm....it doesnt mean i used this thread to hint my bf na ja...FYI.... actually i already told him... :wink:

Right p'Nicky... hmmm ÇèÒ áµèÇèÒ I and my guy are the same so no complain at all

Right p'Nicky... hmmm ÇèÒ áµèÇèÒ I and my guy are the same so no complain at all

That was sweet.