It's all in the smile?

bobbyboy112003

As part of the "how to read woman" series, I was wondering how to tell the differences in woman's smiles. I'm sitting in a coffee shop (what a surprise) and as I look around I see this woman looking at me. She smiles at me. Hmmm, is she just being friendly? Trying to get my attention? Maybe my fly's open? How is a man to know the signal?

All characters in this story are fictional as well as the story. It was used for educational purposes only and can not be reproduced without the owners permission. Thank you.

bobby

lol when a girl smile may be she just be friendly but i think if she look at you and smile mmmmm that's intersting.

for me im not really smile at any guy just that because he looks nice or cute lol so i will smile at him :P hahahah you can see if she's smile like friendly or more interesting in you hehehe.. if you smile back and she not look at you or she is embarrass that's she like you la la la

gin

margarita:yltype:

dear, forever

sounds like you feel bad about something .. i'm sorry to hear that but how do you know if ppl bad or good? may be they are good. i know that you less trust with people and if you pass a chance to get to know some good people? i can only hope you feel better one day na ja :) at least we are friends .

gin

margarita

Oh Brian oh Brian oh Brian , didn't you create a website about this Thai women?...Can't you just refer to that instead or moaning about this again and again. It happen 5 years ago right , well time to stop whining don't you think?

Also i think u misunderstood something along the way , when someone told u about "wine , dine , 69" u must try to understand it is not "WHINE , dine , 69"

Pa sad

2 years is still a very long time , but i could swear i saw u 4 years ago moaning about the same stuff in bkkchat , so i take it u had this thing happen to u twice

, or there is a tiny chance there is another Brian with ur bad habbits...hehe.

Not a snowballs chance in hell there is 1 more Brian who express himself in ur

uniqe way so i take it this happen to you twice......the first one is May right?...

the lucky second one have past me by.

If im wrong and ur not the Brian i seen before , im really sorry , and suggest u find the

other Brian and marry him....and live moaningly ever after.....sorry i mean happily...hehe

Pa_sad

Well. I wrote a couple of journals on my ex in Thailand but I have not been harking on about it...merely repsonding to other posts here. It didnt affect me that badly but what i was hoping for were comments on her way of thinking...(having the option guys) That was what intrigued me the most since this way of thinking wa pretty new to me....is this only a Thai thing>?

Enough of this Good Heart!!

Well there's nothing wrong with the discussion wandering off topic in a thread, except in the Problems or Suggestions forums. After all what conversation stays relentlessly on topic?

I've had my heart broken and badly broke a heart, I've had my life shattered by a combination of events and personal history, and of course in all those things I was also to blame. I learned a lot, my head has been cleared on a few things, and I will be more careful. I'm happy to talk about these things on a personal basis with someone who wants to talk about it. Usually such a person also has stories to share. And I have to have built up a personal rapport with that person first. I don't just post it/say it repeatedly in public.

So before this thread has a chance to go back to the Forever/Delightfully_Evil scrap let me just say that if you have a difficult time in a relationship and you think you are just the victim, you have a lot to learn. (I'm talking about a normal relationship. I don't want to touch on abuse, etc.)

And, nobody likes excessive public displays of self-pity, no matter how justified the self-pity is. It is unattractive. A few people have posted stories of how their hearts were broken, in journals or forums, and then left it at that. That's fine and I don't think anybody has been bothered much if they didn't really like it. But when you keep bringing up the same topic over and over in almost every post, Forever, you get on people's nerves. And so some of them give voice to their irritation, in different ways, even as I am doing here directly (and tried to do more subtly before).

Why are excessive displays of self-pity unattractive? Well I leave that for psychologists to answer. But people often have an innate sense of unhealthy behaviour in others (though curiously, less so in themselves), and I think excessive public self-pity triggers that sense.

--Ling

P.S. Oh sorry, here's a :D to stay on topic. :P

[Edited on 24/2/2004 by ling_dtua_khaao]

Brian you have missed the point completely.

I am not congratulating DE or Onlynx or AF or Thaibeast for attacking you, or saying it is permissible or inpermissible for certain people to "attack" others. Have I said such a thing? No. Read my post again. I suggest that before responding to any post you feel attacks you take some deep breaths, gather your thoughts and write something focussed that actually responds to what was said. Your post is rambling, repetitive and partially incoherent, which shows that it was typed in the heat of anger.

I am simply trying to tell you, in direct though not nasty terms since it seems that you do not respond to more subtle suggestions, that people get irritated by repetitive one-track displays of self-pity. I am not agreeing with how you have been attacked or whether everything that has been said is true, and you should note a degree of sarcasm and goading in the comments of others - not nice perhaps but not a censorable offense. We have no intention of censoring your posts in this matter, but you should also not be surprised when you get some fairly negative comments about it. You went quite over the top in your argument with Onlynx, but he is not blameless. I have no idea about whether you have been posting on various boards on this topic for 2 years or 4 years or 5 years and I don't give a damn.

You do nothing to impress anyone with your angered behaviour or your extensive self-pity. Your remarks about my position as moderator, my "perfection" are childish.

We are pretty lax here about censorship of threads or discussions or arguments, letting them boil on until they really start to go too far.

However, one thing that is absolutely not to be tolerated is the threat of violence. Uttering threats is as illegal in Canada as in Thailand as in the USA (where this board is currently hosted).

Now I am going to play God and close this thread. If you threaten violence again Forever you will be banned from this board. It's not a very dramatic punishment I know, but we will not tolerate that kind of immature nonsense from members.

--Ling