hot or not?

zeusbheld

disha the dancer (foreground left): hot or not?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. disha the dancer (foreground left): hot or not?

• yesh she's a hottie
    • no she's urgly
    • somewhere in between

had an odd conversation with a friend of mine.

she hasnt seen my indian music videos, only those same stills that have been on my profile since about december.

she had some comments about disha (the indian girl). she said that her clothes were ugly... errrr ok. she may have a point there.

however, she also said that disha is ugly. so that's the question: is disha urgly??

so please help me out here, vote (honestly) as to whether you think disha is hot or not.

41bb9352b7305_zeusbheld.original.jpg

yesh this is a superficial shallow question but it is very important to me as i hope to make my living from other people's shallow superficiality, so if i guess wrong on stuff like this i might not have much of a career.

i hate the term 'hot' to start off with. (but i DO like that icon 'too hot' i *occasionally* get...

but my honest opinion would be...

i think she looks cool, confident and attractive... Great face too.

Clothing - not boring... i'd say ... 'practically stylish' ... simple street wear - not too much attention calling... perfectly fine.

plus, she *hasn't* got that 'annoying' ora. (eg: tata young,Jen. Lopez, and that latest version of Christina Aguilera)< ((plain stupid)) ... (sadly, i thought christina rocked with that long black hair extension - thou, never listened to her music)

back to this girl ... More like an ordinary chic who ordinary girls can easily relate to. (eg:Lindsay Lohan... why do you think she got the teen-queen icon that quickly?)

I don't think she's ugly at all.

V.pretty indeed.

Best is that seems like she could be transformed into a real glamour with different clothing. But to kick off as a simple girl is great concept.

i hate the term 'hot' to start off with. (but i DO like that icon 'too hot' i *occasionally* get...

but my honest opinion would be...

i think she looks cool, confident and attractive... Great face too.

Clothing - not boring... i'd say ... 'practically stylish' ... simple street wear - not too much attention calling... perfectly fine.

plus, she *hasn't* got that 'annoying' ora. (eg: tata young,Jen. Lopez, and that latest version of Christina Aguilera)< ((plain stupid)) ... (sadly, i thought christina rocked with that long black hair extension - thou, never listened to her music)

back to this girl ... More like an ordinary chic who ordinary girls can easily relate to. (eg:Lindsay Lohan... why do you think she got the teen-queen icon that quickly?)

I don't think she's ugly at all.

V.pretty indeed.

Best is that seems like she could be transformed into a real glamour with different clothing. But to kick off as a simple girl is great concept.

well on a scale of ten she is about one number above you. But hey it is a high number

honest point of view:

i think she looks like a girl next door who is trying to look hot in *this* pic.

she has a cute pretty face with a very fine body BUT it is not what i would consider *hot*.

given different angle of the shot, different mood in her face/ eyes, different clothes.. she can be hottable.

She looks like a low-maintanant girl with this kind of hair and clothes. So like she just got back from the supermarket.

She's pretty, she can be prettier with better clothes and hair though.

I think she looks too 'casual' to be in the MV. The scarf doesn't look too good with the casual wear, too much. Agree with P'Pam, those jeans are so out.

Just my two bath

Noochy

i hope to make my living from other people's shallow superficiality, so if i guess wrong on stuff like this i might not have much of a career.

you guessed correct *you* dont have much or a career, good luck with your career as an internet moderator. :lol:

*you* edited that THREE TIMES and that's all *you* can come up with? your career as a standup comedian is guaranteed. i'm hoping *you're* not an english teacher, however, because *you* used "correct" incorrectly. HINT: THINK ADVERB, EINSTEIN.

and the envelope please....

the poindexter award for lifetime achievement as an armchair general goes to a_bkk.

*you* can have it now, at 26, as *you're* not likely to ever get off *your* ass and try to DO anything. that would impinge on *your* sense of *your* own superiority. so*you* must have a stellar career then, huh? *you* may be right i may not have much of a career as a director.

so how'd *your* directing jobs turn out? oh yeah, right, there weren't any. i'll bet *you* US$500 that *you* couldn't get accepted to the program i just graduated from.

so what was it again that makes *you* feel so superior? *your* looks? if *you* stay in thailand, *you* might get called back for a commercial or even a cameo on a soap opera once in a while. want to try it here in new york or in LA? i didn't think so. by the way keep smoking. *your* 'pretty' face will crumble away before *you're* 35. the wrinkles are already starting aren't they.

remind me hotshot, what do *you* have besides *your* looks? was there something i missed? ANYTHING? eagle should be in the monkey cage indeed. he has a personality, he's AT LEAST one up on *you*.

feel like having another go? take *your* time i know it took *you* 3 tries to type one sentence. remind me, which one are *you* again--fisher or price? back on the shelf, toy.

SBOBBYSBOYABUNCHOFNUMBERS... i think that way saint jay makin a funny...

THAIBEL: i agree on aura being more important than clothes...,

wasnt interested in an assessment of the clothing, only general looks/aura.... but some of the comments on clothing were interesting anyway

ALL: thanks... the numbers were my primary interest, but the comments were generally very interesting... already talked to CC, the one that got me on this tangent... but y'all can keep voting and/or commenting if you want...