" classy" tattoo?

Lillydilly

What would it be like? flower,heart shape, anchor ...??

Where would you like your girlfriend have it on? (since some guys find it attractive)

How would you encorage her to have one? ( each of their own taste ofcourse)

to me ..I'm a chicken, I would go a heart shape on my sholder

similar to one of these style

lens1456612_tattoo_images.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tatts are personal and individual and really it depends. If you just want to get a tattoo because everyone has it or some1 wants you to have one - forget about it . In my opinion it is a very difficult and complex process BUT it doesn't apply to me

I absolutely agree w/ u on this. Tattoo is a very personal thing, once you had done you will be stuck with it forever. I had a bf who started a little one his arm, then continue until the full sleeve on one arm and shoulder. (imagine japanese style) I did not love it, but i did not hate it either. Personally i think that Tattoos look better on fair skin if you are a girl. i think about how it will look like 30/40 years from now. It can make a person look real cheap while picking a wrong design. Something cute is nice... not on your rare or anywhere near genital area ! When we traveled to Japan, A gothy gf of mine had a japanese koi tat just above 'u know what',.... a fish??? that's just wrong ! :shock:

hearts anchors and all this stuff are in fashion now but hey forget about flash tattoos ( designs that you can find in every tattoo studio around the world! ) find something that you do really like, stick it on your fridge door and if you still can look at it without any negative thoughts after let's say 2 months :o) it means this is a design for you! Why would you like to have something that someone done already or will get it?!

As for myself I love inked girls and I like big tatts especially when they combined with their shape and body curves :-P something that is not especially exposed but still can catch your eye. Other type is heavy inked punk girl with full sleeves and good attitude towards tattoos and this kind of scene.

Tatts are personal and individual and really it depends. If you just want to get a tattoo because everyone has it or some1 wants you to have one - forget about it . In my opinion it is a very difficult and complex process BUT it doesn't apply to me LOL I love to GIVE and GET ink from everyone and everywhere where it is possible.Trying to get a nautical star on my arm every time I'm landing somewhere and my stars are constant reminder of never ending journey thru my life and places that I've visited :-) Good luck with finding the perfect one for yourself.

Think meaning think design What impact will it have FOR YOU! good luck

I have n't thought a about it for awhile thanks for brought it up

Seems that I am not in to the tattoo things ...project hold 8)

Classy tattoo? That's subjective to what is considered classy in the first place. Just imagine that same tattoo 20 or 30 years down the road. Hopefully, the skin surrounding the tattoo hasn't undergone any aging changes/pregnancies/weight gain/cellulite etc.

Personally, i think there are other alternatives instead of tattoos. Buy a diamond, it gets better with age and it still looks good from the first day you bought it.

tattoo is another kind of arts in my opinion and i find it very beautiful, so does my sister, we are both have 6-8 tattoos and each one of them has it own meaning < to us anyways > and we do think carefully and find one we really like and added / change the design until it suits us before had them done since they will be with me my whole life...

it been years and so far they aint one of them i dont like or bored of it...

worst ever tattoo I saw was in London. It was during heatwave and this guy was wandering around camden lock in just shorts - he was about 28 stone and was covered in inkings. But he had a huge one on his chest - it was basically just a box and written inside it was "if lost please return to..." then his name and address !!

classy as...

:twisted:

worst ever tattoo I saw was in London. It was during heatwave and this guy was wandering around camden lock in just shorts - he was about 28 stone and was covered in inkings. But he had a huge one on his chest - it was basically just a box and written inside it was "if lost please return to..." then his name and address !!

classy as...

:twisted:

What he gonna do if he change is place?

Make an erratum maybe? :lol:

Then there's a great story about a Nana bargirl who met and fell in love with an American customer...

While he was away in the States she decided to surprise him by having his name tattooed on her lower back.

Unfortunately, he had given her a false name for protection.

If you ever make it down to Nana, keep an eye open for a girl whose lower back reads, "I love Ted Bundy." :shock: :lol: