" classy" tattoo?

Lillydilly

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah there are so many opinions in this thread, I love it!

When it comes to the art of tattoos you're never going to agree. We're all individual and do things for our reasons. I think it's unfair to write off tattoos as something negative though. I'm a tattoo artists and I have had the chance to tattoo some very beautiful and meaningful pieces. These works have often meant something very personal to the person and I feel privalidged to be able to do this for a living.

Tattos are just another body modification like piercings, a haircut, or doing 200 sit ups a night for a six pack. We all want to look a certain way and I say go for it whatever it may be!

:)

agreed :D

When it comes to the art of tattoos you're never going to agree. We're all individual and do things for our reasons. I think it's unfair to write off tattoos as something negative though. I'm a tattoo artists and I have had the chance to tattoo some very beautiful and meaningful pieces. These works have often meant something very personal to the person and I feel privalidged to be able to do this for a living.

Tattos are just another body modification like piercings, a haircut, or doing 200 sit ups a night for a six pack. We all want to look a certain way and I say go for it whatever it may be!

agreed :D

agreed x 2

I've got buddies with full sleeve and legs inked. I've been attracted to girls because they had huge dragon tattoos across their back.

IMO live and let live. I wouldn't dismiss someone because they don't have a tattoo. I wouldn't expect someone to dismiss because I do.

Although not for me, I have seen some amazing tattoos. I hope that you check your spelling though, before tattooing anyone Caleb. "privalidged"

:wink:

Although not for me, I have seen some amazing tattoos. I hope that you check your spelling though, before tattooing anyone Caleb. "privalidged"

Haha I check every tiny detail of any tattoo before I do it. You have to when your spelling is as bad as mine.

Haha I check every tiny detail of any tattoo before I do it. You have to when your spelling is as bad as mine.

I've seen some bad ones in Bangkok.

"N-E-V-A-R-D-I-E" pasted across one girl's knuckles.

:roll:

I really would like to have a plea, from the owners of this forum, considering PiAnt's comments AS A MODERATOR.

Everybody has a right for opinion, but all opinions should not not be posted here, I think.

I think it would be same if I would say, all the Germans are nazis.

Heil Hitler!

Heil TF!

I knew they should never have made that bloke a moderator.

I really would like to have a plea, from the owners of this forum, considering PiAnt's comments AS A MODERATOR.

Everybody has a right for opinion, but all opinions should not not be posted here, I think.

Heil Hitler!

Heil TF!

What a ***** he was, should never be allowed back.

What if your bf/gf tattooed your name or your face on their body without consulting you. What would you do?

I personally will not be flattered...will suggest he should get a different design. :)

The ex never liked my tattoo, somehow at work sometimes its a burden for me coz I cant wear skirt and few months ago in HK after five years or so of not seeing my older sis when she saw my tat she was like ohh my you have a tattoo??! Where did u get that??! Can imagine the same reaction if I go home see my parents and the rest of my siblings!

But these nega reactions wont stop me I'm considering of getting a new one though :lol: soon maybe!

Heil Hitler!

Heil TF!

Drugs & Booze could not get my bad if considered wanting a nice style of tattoos.

My mood don't swing as bad as the bloke so I have no offended but I'm glad to see his writing again , a colourful forum thread must have him :lol:

and for those who try to measure my intellectually sorry if I have no interest in saliva/drunken head / sleepless society) battle --it's a waste of time --

I don't hate tattoos but I am so dislike the skull marks. .

Heil Hitler!

Heil TF!

Drugs & Booze could not get my bad if considered wanting a nice style of tattoos.

My mood don't swing as bad as the bloke so I have no offended but I'm glad to see his writing again , a colourful forum thread must have him :lol:

and for those who try to measure my intellectually sorry if I have no interest in saliva/drunken head / sleepless society) battle --it's a waste of time --

Well, I know him quite well ja, he's not as bad as all that.

At least, not in bed.

Eiei!

Ok sorry ja, I was just having a laugh, and you seem quite serious.

PiAnt actually has tattoos ja and just likes to antagonise people. They're just asking for it.

It's each to his or her own ja.

The bite is what its all about ja.

Anyway, only those who aren't confident enough in themselves who seek acceptance from others feel the need to post threads on forums about it ja.

Take absolutely no notice of what anyone else says about anything ja. Only what you think matters.

What if your bf/gf tattooed your name or your face on their body without consulting you. What would you do?

There's a great story about a bargirl who fell in love with a regular customer.

This guy flew in and out of Bangkok frequently and had a kind of semi-bf/gf relationship with her.

However he didn't trust her enough to give his real identity and gave her a fake name.

One time he arrived from the States and his 'girl' dragged him off to see his present - a big tattoo of his name over her butt.

Problem was, she didn't know his real name, so there is a bargirl somewhere out there with the name Ted Bundy in inch high letters over her ass-crack.

I hope it's true...

BTW, are you a cat or a dog ja?

you really think she's gonna answer.. "oh yes... I'm a dog" ?

you really think she's gonna answer.. "oh yes... I'm a dog" ?

Under no circumstances would I have asked the question if I'd thought for one moment she'd have answered in any way other than I would expect her to.

Please credit me with the least bit of intelligence mate.

And way to ruin any chance.