Wagner

Everyone living here has certainly noticed the increase in fuel prices. Fortunately there is still a viable option, that being LPG. It currently gives you about the same mileage for less than half the price. (1L of LPG costs about Bt 12,50)

I recently bought a new "pre-owned" car which has LPG system installed.

I have seen a list of LPG stations in Thai language but was unable to find them in english. The stations are still few and far between anywhere outside greater BKK. LPG is not sold at regular gas stations like NGV is, which makes finding them even more difficult.

I don't know how many TF users have LPG system in their cars but I was thinking of compiling a list of LPG station locations for us who do use it.

It would be greatly appreciated if those who spot an LPG stationg would be kind enough to post it's address or atleast the approximate location.

Eventually it would benefit a lot of people.

Thank you for the comments.

The list I have is a printed one and had only stations in BKK. Bangkok has plenty of LPG stations but the problem starts when one travels overland around Thailand.

I remember seeing a few on the way from BKK to Surat Thani but was stupid enough not to note down their location.

If you have an address or good enough details to pinpoint a LPG station on the GPS map,especially outside BKK, please let me know.

Any station anywhere is of course welcome but in order for people to find them the list should include the address.

I will be on the road tomorrow towards Had Yai and will mark down any stations I find along the way.