I miss you - I think about you

Oneil

hehe Eminem !!!

look .. ur post is 367 .. mine is 637 ..

u signed up tf on 16 Dec.. which is my birthday ..

oh u r a sagittarius too ...

u r my missing twin or my soulmate huh?

btw,u cumming soon rite?? ok wait here.. :twisted:

>> oopz mine is 638 now .. hehehe follow me quick!!

or just wait till its 369 and 639... then i can join too (3 some)+(69) <<((incase your too dub to work it out...)

hehe OoO yours is 369 now .... so gotta wait till slurm and u got 396 ... and I wil try to make mine to 669... ok maybe that would be done before april .. :twisted: deal?

according to ONLYNX said .....

'' I'm sure every farang guy who has been here for a while is familar with the experience of a Thai girl calling him to say she misses him, even though they only met for 5 minutes in a crowded bar.''

is it true ?? and wht farang think when girl say tht????

plz send smg to answer !! really curious !

we think the girls r taking the piss when they say that after meeting for the 1st time

OutOfOrder wrote:

or just wait till its 369 and 639... then i can join too (3 some)+(69) <<((incase your too dub to work it out...)

hehe OoO yours is 369 now .... so gotta wait till slurm and u got 396 ... and I wil try to make mine to 669... ok maybe that would be done before april .. deal?

naughty girls !

sit !

Heel !

roll over !!

bring beer !

sorry ppl.... mine is 370 now..... freaky co-in thou that i was 369!!!!

tough luck! (u think if i delete an old post I'd get 369 again?) (e'hem...)

Don't want to pertub your party, folks, it makes me 5555, but returning to my subject I think I'm getting it:

- neuk theung for think about - no sentimental underton

- khit theung for miss, knowing that it is easy said, with no much meaning as we should understand it in farangland.

So the next question is: How to say I miss you really, in a farang way, when it's a true and deep feeling?

ok...I'll answer... - just so u'd stop interrupting my shagging negotiation!!

neuk theung for think about - no sentimental undertone

>>yeah, that's right ... but it also could mean a lot to some ppl... in a way - being thought of is nice.

- khit theung for- miss, knowing that it is easy said, with no much meaning as we should understand it in farangland.

>>DEPENDS ON *WHO* SAY *THE WORD* TO YOU. all comes down to the minimal common sense. if a person u only knew for a day (or less) say it... you can assume they say it to everyone. same thing as if someone say you are so handsome/pretty etc etc... if that person sells clothing... you can assume they say it to just about everyone.... if that person works in a place that contains alcohol, dodgy dancing, lots of western men hanging around... you can assume they say it to just about everyone. if that person is ordinary working ppl.... you only met one day or less... you can assume they are mentally defected or just prone to bullshits... perhaps, good sales person.

So the next question is: How to say I miss you really, in a farang way, when it's a true and deep feeling?

>> I miss you.

As simple as that. if you mean it - the person will feel it.

THE END

kit/kid - to think

Tung -(·Ñ§,µÑ§) = ngern .. Money

to arrive .. Tueng

you have always misunderstood !!

I'm well aware that "tang" is a slang type word for money .(coming from satang) ..just a matter of spelling...

Tueng...as in "Tueng baan rue yang?"

oh ha ha ha ....

now i c... the root of confusion

KIT/KiD Tang : asking for the bill ... like when to say to the waiter 'kid-tang' ..you're asking for the bill. if someone 'kid-tang' on you... means you gotta pay them! (i wonder now, where you got this phrase from...) :?

Kit/kid tueng: same as i said above

Kid tueng tang : missing having money (often refers to other ppls money...)

/lol/

*yawn*

kid tueng ahan, kid tueng foodland...

first time i agree with you.... bored...............

*now* get back to my shag negotiation - or then lets just go to foodland... it's 24 hours isnt it!!

im a 7-11 no.1 loyal client....foodland is too far from my place though even the nearest one..

ok pam and oiy. make your mind. where shall we go? seven or foodland? i live close to foodland but seven it's ok as long as they have durex.

actually... what the hell are we talking about? i'll go start the engine of my shaguar and i'll be there... errrr... where? :roll:

SLURMS IS KING

....let no man deny!

Keep it up guys, I am learning mak mak :D

SLURMS IS KING?????????????

Bobby......i mean... Goyyi........seems u haven't learned much yet...

now

S I T

C O N C E N T R A T E

R E A D

BARRY FOREVER!

:D ~ now lets sing ~ :)

Ah, sorry Miss Pam....seems I am a slow learner :(

So, let me see if I have this correctly

BARRY IS KING

AND

SLURMS IS KING OF KINGS?

now settle down...

i'm not the messiah...I'm a very naughty boy !!

The Messiah is supposed to be coming back for judgement day so your naughtiness could be another sign of the choosin ones return !!!! That might be a fun boat to the promised land after all, mmm