Funny vids and pics

Administrator

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trailing the Bundesliga champions 0-5, Mario Gomez finally got Stuttgart on the scoresheet. His understandably muted celebrations are brought to a halt when team-mate Martin Lanig decides a slap to the the testicles is an appropriate congratulatory gesture. Gomez is clearly in some pain from the incident as he makes his way back for the restart.

Inside of Ultraman.

3270522335_845e037208.jpg?v=0

:?

That's creepy!! haha

Reminds me of the long court battle of legal rights on the Ultraman Original Creator issue between Japan and Thailand. TH finally lost...

In the course of the legal battle, Sompote (Chiyo Productions) presented photos of himself sharing his photos of Thai Buddhist edifices stating that Eiji (Japanese Creator) had based Ultraman's face on the said edifices, a claim which he has continued to hold since the dispute began.

This one always cracks me up. Sex pistols interview on live uk TV in 1976. Caused outrage and there were calls for public floggings all over the UK from the middle classes.

Everyone else just pissed themselves laughing.

the boobshirt... SexPistol wore Vivianne Westwood's designs.

Vivianne Westwood was heavily involved in the "fashion" side of punk ... a lot of the guys hung around her shop (sex i think it was called) and i think sid vicious even worked there for a while.

also .... if memory serves correctly her and malcom mcclaren, manager of the pistols, and her were an "item" around about this time !!

This one always cracks me up. Sex pistols interview on live uk TV in 1976. Caused outrage and there were calls for public floggings all over the UK from the middle classes.

Vivianne Westwood was heavily involved in the "fashion" side of punk ... a lot of the guys hung around her shop (sex i think it was called) and i think sid vicious even worked there for a while.

also .... if memory serves correctly her and malcom mcclaren, manager of the pistols, and her were an "item" around about this time !!

Wow Ciaran, I'm impressed with your fashion history :D

Vivienne_Westwood_SEX_shop.jpg

1977 Seditionaries - Punk Collection

20070223_249495.jpg

Wow Ciaran, I'm impressed with your fashion history :D

Vivienne_Westwood_SEX_shop.jpg

1977 Seditionaries - Punk Collection

20070223_249495.jpg

hahahahahaha ..... i was a lot more into punk/new wave than i ever was into fashion !!!