What are you doing right now!!!

Tookkae

looking beautiful beach near my office ^_____^ :lol: wanna join this time ? :D miss ya

Great!! I missed beach ,I want to nacked and walking there you wanna join with me? hahahhahahahah :twisted: miss you so much!

Ohhh naked ? why not ? :lol: but i prefer wear bikini na ka ^___^ 8) but never mind to see ur naked na lovely ^__^ :oops:

OKOKOK!! I will do that with you soon na , :twisted:

i'm waiting for u honey !! 8)

I'm trying to work out what is going on here? Assume you'll put some suitably covered pics in your journals l.....

sipping some fine vodka that Green_Tea brought for me and approving sylvester stallone's pix for some poor sap that's too shy to put his own pic on his profile. :roll:

Oh my oh my

My bad, forgot to tell, that's not "fine vodka", that's "magic vodka" after drinking which every and any picture would look like silvester stallone's. :wink:

As to me... I'm sitting here, being moody, sober, hungry and waiting when my dinner would arrive. I'm lazy to cook or go out, that's my b'day after all, I have rights to be lazy, no?

happy b-day babe :wink:

Happy Birthday, Lyna.

Now I'm resting with a good beer. I had two meetings today, not really meetings. In fact they were jobdates. There was an employer, the HRM of a big restaurant who owns a lot of places here in town and serves food for the students of the UNIV here.

He had a lot of free jobs for people to work there. I had to organize this all: doing a preselection, inviting the jobseekers, look for a place big enough to put all this people, coffee, beamer ..... etc. ...... happy I wasn't alone and get some help from colleagues.

Than at the meeting introduce the speaker and later organize a small room where he could do individual interviews and look for some colleagues who would talk to the others to look at their files and give them other vacancies, if the other ones didn't fit them.

I'm happy it's over and my client, the employer, was happy after all.

I just won 70 Baht playing cameroon by the swimming pool :D

Thats my day !!! :twisted:

Can you share me? :twisted:

forgot to mention, won a bottle of Tiger as well. Sorry but I've spent it all with PJack at Dave's place already :roll:

Lucky in gambling, unlucky in love (Glueck im Spiel, Pech in der Liebe - German proverb)

ohhh... i love this tread. cant stop to post once again. i am chatting to my boss in france as he is coming to thailand next week and asking me about current situation in thailand. well, i cant give him answer, so i told him that i could be his tour guide to have a look at where they having protest. hehehe.....

Sorry about your foot na...Been soaking/icing it?

I actually like lost. It is a bit hard to follow, but I've heard that how it all comes together in the end is awesome.

I became addicted to Lost whilst living in Darfur (as did many other internationals) and have been trying to ween myself off it since but no luck thus far.

Why do you get a red name? Is this part of the new management structure?