What are you doing right now!!!

Tookkae

Tookkae, at least you did not ask me, "What are you thinking?" and then the famous question. "How do I look in this skirt (shirt) (dress)..."

:lol:

ÃèÒ¹¡Ô¹¡ÅÒ§ÇѹáÊ¡ æ if you want to know what is mean ask cherrie na...she expert english language :D

looking beautiful beach near my office ^_____^ :lol: wanna join this time ? :D miss ya

Great!! I missed beach ,I want to nacked and walking there you wanna join with me? hahahhahahahah :twisted: miss you so much!

Ohhh naked ? why not ? :lol: but i prefer wear bikini na ka ^___^ 8) but never mind to see ur naked na lovely ^__^ :oops:

OKOKOK!! I will do that with you soon na , :twisted:

looking beautiful beach near my office ^_____^ :lol: wanna join this time ? :D miss ya

Great!! I missed beach ,I want to nacked and walking there you wanna join with me? hahahhahahahah :twisted: miss you so much!

Ohhh naked ? why not ? :lol: but i prefer wear bikini na ka ^___^ 8) but never mind to see ur naked na lovely ^__^ :oops:

OKOKOK!! I will do that with you soon na , :twisted:

i'm waiting for u honey !! 8)

Yeah Yeah, I join too.. wear bikini on beach ... will be so cool 3 ladies of Power TTT (Tookkae, Tukkie, Tangkwaa) :P

ÃÂèÒÅ×ÃÃØ»¡Ã³ìÊӤѭ¹à äÃé˹éÒÊÕè à¼×èÃÃÕ˹ØèÃá¶Ç¹Ñé¹ ¨Ãä´é·ØºËÑÇÅÒ¡¡ÅѺºéÒ¹´éÇ ÃÔÃÔÃÔÃÔÃÔ

hmm... im enjoying this thread so far :lol:

Wanna join ? but so sorry we accept only woman na ka except u can wear two-piece ^___^ :wink:

Yes !! coz we forward to looking men around there..... :twisted:

After lunch I saw Eric (a guy that I happen to know from TF long ago) wondering around in front of my apartment building with a big :?: upon his face. I took him up to the pool where his friend James (who I thought is one of the Brazilian models here) joined in for some talking (about women of course), some backgammon and now we go for a swim. I won?t say what we are wearing; you need to come to find out ;) hehehe