What are you doing right now!!!

Tookkae

• 2 months later...
Just connect your iPod to your computer, and it should do it automatically. Its eAAAsy.

I did that. It ran automatically... it's fine...!!!

The problem is... i did select .mp3 into a specific itune folder... only hundreds songs i want... but it automatically sync thousands .mp3 in another music folder... well i dont want it AAAll!!!

so... too lazy to figure that out... just do on-the-go list this time :mad:

I did that. It ran automatically... it's fine...!!!

The problem is... i did select .mp3 into a specific itune folder... only hundreds songs i want... but it automatically sync thousands .mp3 in another music folder... well i dont want it AAAll!!!

so... too lazy to figure that out... just do on-the-go list this time :mad:

What I've found using Apple products over many years after being a Linux and Windows user for many, many years is that a lot of it is has to do with thinking about your problems differently. Even Gmail, with the tagging instead of folders was so strange for me and I was very reluctant to use Gmail when it first came out because I missed my folders. Now, I can't think of ever going back to a folder based system. I use Outlook at work and I miss a lot of the advantages you get from how Google handles email.

Apple is the same. It's especially confusing if you use Apple products, like iTunes, on a Windows computer since you're still thinking of one way of doing something but using a piece of software that thinks totally different.

In iTunes you can pick which play lists you want to sync. When your iPod is connected, go to your device in iTunes, look for "Music" and you can sync everything or only sync specific play lists. Put all of your music in one play list (or several play lists) and then sync ONLY those play lists with your iPod.

iTunes sucks. I like Apple products but this ruins most of it for me. It is waaaay harder than it needs to be..

AAAum try out Copytrans Suite, it's free. It lets you drag and drop what you want instead of syncing certain folders and all that bollocks.

My friends said iTunes sucks too... but other group of mine said it is good...

anyway, the problem would be MEEE!!

i will try that suite when i am home... now i am in Japan... YIPPY!!! :P

thAAAnk you

What I've found using Apple products over many years after being a Linux and Windows user for many, many years is that a lot of it is has to do with thinking about your problems differently. Even Gmail, with the tagging instead of folders was so strange for me and I was very reluctant to use Gmail when it first came out because I missed my folders. Now, I can't think of ever going back to a folder based system. I use Outlook at work and I miss a lot of the advantages you get from how Google handles email.

Apple is the same. It's especially confusing if you use Apple products, like iTunes, on a Windows computer since you're still thinking of one way of doing something but using a piece of software that thinks totally different.

In iTunes you can pick which play lists you want to sync. When your iPod is connected, go to your device in iTunes, look for "Music" and you can sync everything or only sync specific play lists. Put all of your music in one play list (or several play lists) and then sync ONLY those play lists with your iPod.

thank you for your idea... interesting!!!

as i said in another reply... the problem would be me.

i will try to set up my mind... think different... act different :D

i will try and will let you know ;)

My friends said iTunes sucks too... but other group of mine said it is good...

anyway, the problem would be MEEE!!

i will try that suite when i am home... now i am in Japan... YIPPY!!! :P

thAAAnk you

Yes, as Admin says, just create a playlist. (Use the small + sign bottom left, or File>New Playlist).

Name it what you want e.g "AAA songs, or AAAum's cooking songs :-) and drag and drop the songs you want into it.

Also, as he says, when you connect your iPhone or iPod, or whatever it is you want to load your music onto, do the following:

When you connect, along the top you will see a row of tabs: Summary, Info, Apps ,Music etc.

Click on Music, then click on "Selected playlists, artists, albums.

Then tick the boxes of only the ones you want to load.

Hope this helps.

Edited by funky_house

• 3 years later...