What are you doing right now!!!

Tookkae

nothing to do !! Yes weather so nice for sleep just drink some coffee and open Dance song !!! but still sleepy ZzzZzzZzzzZz Robpy send handsome guy come to wake me up Plzzzz ...

Would you like fries with that?

Robpy, send me some too.. as we talked before.. Ian is 1500 Baht, can i get discount? lolololololololol...coz he's.. wai wai quick

No Ian wai wai quick no worthy for 1500 baht should be long time na hahahaha :arrow:

nothing to do !! Yes weather so nice for sleep just drink some coffee and open Dance song !!! but still sleepy ZzzZzzZzzzZz Robpy send handsome guy come to wake me up Plzzzz ...

Robpy, send me some too.. as we talked before.. Ian is 1500 Baht, can i get discount? lolololololololol...coz he's wai wai quick..

Haha,

I just got off the phone with him and he says that you have to wait for the TF auction!

Robpy, send me some too.. as we talked before.. Ian is 1500 Baht, can i get discount? lolololololololol...coz he's wai wai quick..

Haha,

I just got off the phone with him and he says that you have to wait for the TF auction!

For Ian Start 250 baht 0/ >> 240 baht >>230 baht >>220 baht >> 5 baht hmmm - -" hahaha

Haha,

For Ian Start 250 baht 0/ >> 240 baht >>230 baht >>220 baht >> 5 baht hmmm - -" hahaha

It will be big competition of bid or nobody bid him???? :shock:

managed to get through my first year of my own business here in pretty good shape, considering all the senseless dramas and bullshit in my life over past few months.... And losing my best friend..,., So these next few days am renewing passport, visas work permit and company documents and legal **** etc...blah blah blah.... Now thinking how to take things forward in my second year and do even better. Only 1 way to go - up :lol:

thinking about my past last night I forgot wear dressed on my bed!!lol

why when you stayed with me last weekend, you not forget to wear dressed??? but you intend to forget to wear underwear :lol:

I never get invited to the fun parties...

:roll:

you should becarful....to join with Power TTT Parties na..... :wink:

thinking about my past last night I forgot wear dressed on my bed!!lol

why when you stayed with me last weekend, you not forget to wear dressed??? but you intend to forget to wear underwear :lol:

I never get invited to the fun parties...

:roll:

you should becarful....to join with Power TTT Parties na..... :wink:

ANYTIME!!!!!

:twisted:

you should said never! :D

I'm playing with my dog...and I just learned that he got two breakfasts this morning...he didn't bother telling me that I was giving him extra food!

He simply sat there, drooling as usual, waiting for the "OK" sign to eat.

sneaky.

pets have a habit of doing that mate. sneaky buggers.

I try to imitate this behaviour with bourbon when out with friends...

It sometimes works too...

anyway - off topic -

trying to turn a 9,000 word bit of research into a condensed 2000 word article.

Aint happening, cerebral overload imminent

I'm playing with my dog...and I just learned that he got two breakfasts this morning...he didn't bother telling me that I was giving him extra food!

He simply sat there, drooling as usual, waiting for the "OK" sign to eat.

sneaky.

good night kiss for him :wink:

oh...the dog gets all the attention does it??

Thats it going to grow my hair long, start going woof and lie about on the carpet all day scratching my...