Ok, this is just getting annoying. The hijack stops here please, Pam.

i have no clue that you're talking about now.

Look.

If you do not stop. I will take my serious action.

No joking around.

I take this as a warning.

Would this technically qualify as a chick fight? I haven't seen one of those on TF for ages and was starting to feel that the site had became boring.

i think you've missed the halloween costume forum page 5.

Checked = Storm in a tea cup. :)

I don't know the original poster, so I can only judge him/her on what was posted. If she wants to start a TF transgender sub-community, I don't really have an issue with that. I mean, we've endured the "Butterfly Village" (I admit past membership :oops: ) for a while now and I don't see how this is really different.

Well, we won't be hearing from Pam for a few days.

I have a huge problem with people who bring their fights into other forum topics. I rarely get into the forums, and it's just depressing when I see somebody start a topic with some serious intent that gets hijacked and attacked. And when the warnings (and there have been many) go unheeded and the grade 6 schoolyard fight behaviour continues, then I guess I have to be a bit more forceful in asking that this thread stay on topic.

And why are all of the Trans gender forum titles being changed to ''...'' ???

Have we gone all Republican?

Because the original poster wrote and explained that she didn't want this kind of agro in a thread she'd created. I don't blame her. But her frustration at the attacks are my fault, as I should have stepped on this sooner. Lesson learned. My apologies to the original poster.

Anyway, she deleted (edited) the posts herself. I've left the thread standing for now, but if the poster requests it, it will get deleted as very few people have anything to say about "..."

And why are all of the Trans gender forum titles being changed to ''...'' ???

Have we gone all Republican?

Because the original poster wrote and explained that she didn't want this kind of agro in a thread she'd created. I don't blame her. But her frustration at the attacks are my fault, as I should have stepped on this sooner. Lesson learned. My apologies to the original poster.

Anyway, she deleted (edited) the posts herself. I've left the thread standing for now, but if the poster requests it, it will get deleted as very few people have anything to say about "..."

I think he was fanning the small fire that was lit, then rolled over and played hard done by.

Pam got carded because she was doing multiple quote posts across different forums. Mike warned her, as did I, but she kept going, so...early bath

2-0 for england

2-1 for scotland

walcott double

:twisted:

Walcott a lucky hatrick and Pam got warned for multiple posts but carded because she rattled on, and Mike's got a soft spot for ladyboys.