US in the world

kaunitz

Hmmm,

I just spent seven months in a NATO mission in Afghanistan and it was - yeah, let's say interesting and awful at a time.

Fact is, that Americans are not even able to properly handle a toilet door. This is very annoying for those living in a container building together with 60 other people. How will you be able to fight terrorism once you are already outwitted by a simple toilet door??? Why, once you are asked (not told!!) to close a toilet door, you have to go aggressive??? (PS: This was not only ONE SINGLE person, this happened frequently!!!)

Well, this is the basics - the same attitude applies (unfortuately) to those who do the "great planning" - they plan without thinking about the consequences, and if you tell them - they get aggressive. A SHAME!!!! - And this is, what makes those poor guys die on the spot!!! Geeeezzz! I despise those guys!

Fact is: About 70% of our capability, we needed to fight against inside idiots! Is this what NATO wants???

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaunitz, So your An American Hater!!!

So What! It is still the Worlds Super Power and Don't forget it!!! Your weak trash talking about some Toilet door! Get a Life!

I will say America has done some wrong things But It has Done a lot more Good for many countries! and Give Billions in Aide every year to The world! So what has your Country done for the World Lately?

I'm sure if you go back in History America Helped out your weak little "Fing country at one point in time!!!

I don't agree with the US governments Policies in Irag or Afganistan but I am an American so I have to conclude your a fool. I'm not going to conclude that all Austrian are like you and start bad mouthing your whole country because you choose to be one. :roll:

go on toilet mouth .........

love these post from our european friends.The european nations can talk about they are great at being diplomats because if the other shoe drops they have u.s. military firepower to back it up. Nato is a weak sister i saw that during the 1996 in Bosnia.the euporean powers were not doing anything while the crime of ethnic cleasing was going on. it took u.s. military action to put a end to it. Yes europe has a long history of ethnic cleansing and as others have pointed out two world wars started on the european landmass. the U.S. rebuilt europe with the Marshall plan a first in the history of the world. no we are not perfect no nation is,but we look to overcome our weak points

Why do Euros feel the need to speak ill of America always.

Because of xenophobic people like you Fishingdude and Richar1. Plain and simple... :roll:

BTW- In WWII, the URSS is the country that really made the difference in Europe (Not that I agree in anyway with Stalin's politics). The U.S. arrived late in the game.

Don't forget. Europe was losing the last two "World" conflict until the ignorant Americans joined the fight.

When Europe can defend themselves, then there will be no need for NATO. When Europe can go 50 years in peace with her neighbors and without causing a global conflagration...well, talk to me then.

European History is one of aggression and warfare upon their fellow man.

Since America has been in the role of global leadership, there have been no global wars. No World Wars.

It seems that Europeans do not understand the significance of this.

I think America should back out of Europe. I'm certain that the true colors of Europe will show in due course. Once you have to defend yourselves, the old hates will rise to the fore. The Jewish hate is already rising to the surface.

Why do Euros feel the need to speak ill of America always.

Do you not remember the Marshall Plan? Do you not remember the masses of American graves on your soil.

Where is this country Europe you speak of? I know of a wanabee fascist state to the west of the Eurasian plate thats in the process of being formed but its not a country just yet.

Peoples of France, Holland, Poland etc... were fighting against the Germans, or do their soldiers dying not count as they havent made Hollywood movies staring great American cowards such as John Wayne.

America joined the 2nd World a little late and only joined due to being bombed by the Japs, i believe they helped the British Empire, an Empire based on the outskirts of Europe, who were fighting nations of Europe that had been overthrown by the Germans.

American soldiers and many others did make a huge sacrifice in WW1 and 2, but dont give it the we saved your ass bollox, as you didnt save my great uncle.

However i do agree with you that the OP is a predictable idiot looking for the brainless liberals that strutt the streets of LOS in Che Guevara t shirts spouting vile anti American lies, usually plagiarised from one of Michael Moore's books.

And what is this Jewish hate in Europe you talk of? youre as much of a fool as the OP coming out with such a unsubstansiated lie, however IMO there is a growing dislike of Muslims in Britain and a fear of Sharia Law being invoked against the will of the people and democracy.

PS Dont forget the Cold War you were involved in during this peaceful time as our guardians.

Sorry to break it to ya kids but its 2008 now. All that history won't help us now. Each part of the world more and more effects the other and we should stick to fixing and healing our relationships as people of earth. No where to hide anymore. No island left for your personal paradise. We share each others air polution and the water is constantly being exchanged also in the rain system. Political systems are crooked and voting systems getting hacked all over. Bigger issues then who helped who in WW2. We helped each other then and that was as it should be.

Sorry to break it to ya kids but its 2008 now. All that history won't help us now. Each part of the world more and more effects the other and we should stick to fixing and healing our relationships as people of earth. No where to hide anymore. No island left for your personal paradise. We share each others air polution and the water is constantly being exchanged also in the rain system. Political systems are crooked and voting systems getting hacked all over. Bigger issues then who helped who in WW2. We helped each other then and that was as it should be.

2008 or 1938 it doesnt seem to matter history keeps on repeating, whether the voters want wars or not.

The British/US governments and fascists of the EU are desperate to defend Georgia a state ran by a dictator, whose nation murdered thousands of South Ossetians in the early 90s, before taking control by force.

And if you read the British press the 2 leading political parties here are making all kind of threatening gestures to the liberators of Russia over this.

It isnt going to stop whilst the Turkeys keep on voting for Xmas (ie. the turkeys vote for LIB-LAB-CON or DEMS-REPS)

2008 or 1938 it doesnt seem to matter history keeps on repeating.

The British/US governments and fascists of the EU are desperate to defend Georgia a state ran by a dictator, whose nation murdered thousands of South Ossetians in the early 90s, before taking control by force.

And if you read the British press the 2 leading political parties here are making all kind of threatening gestures to the liberators of Russia over this.

It isnt going to stop whilst the Turkeys keep on voting for Xmas (LIB-LAB-CON or DEMS-REPS are who the Turkeys vote for)

And why is everyone so interested in Georgia ? Is it democracy :roll: Its about controlling the access to fuel. Afganistan is about Natural Gas IMO .The US and England have been doing that forever and Russia wants to play also.

But as people hacking on each other serves no one. We are all getting f*cked by the controlers so wasting time hacking each others country is useless.

Because of xenophobic people like you Fishingdude and Richar1. Plain and simple...

pot kettle black there mazzy.

They have just put there neck on the line to stand up for there country of birth. They are simply drawing themselves into the level that the Op started this from.

And all you have managed is to fuel the fire, nice job hypocrite.

However i do agree with you that the OP is a predictable idiot looking for the brainless liberals that strutt the streets of LOS in Che Guevara t shirts spouting vile anti American lies, usually plagiarised from one of Michael Moore's books.

yeah thats about the size of it.

This anti america trend is so boring now

So, since you are in for something new, what are you proposing...?

The cyber world is the perfect place to stop drawing these lines in the sand as I said earlier why not just treat each other as equals despite race creed breed colour or whatever!

Nobody is perfect its not an easy traite to adjust I don't really like the french much and in my very limited experience with them they have nearly always lived up to there stereo types.

What we all could have done me included was not sink to hitlers love child and instead of sinking to his level we could have avoiding posting there and just complained to a mod I mean he is being prejudiced/racist right?

This thread serves no purpose and I wash my hands with it cause frankly its bullshit and its annoued me.

I think the OP is talking about the MODERN day America, America of old isn't anything like America of new, it has many different new agendas, its people are different and the world is a changed place.

If you want to knock Europe for its ethnic cleansing history, then look at the blood on Americas soil and the hands of its people....... of old.

Lets all grow up though, the OP is talking about a few thousand meat heads in a foreign country, probably the first time away from their small home towns, not the nation of America itself.

It is a fact that USA is the #1 country of pent up RAGE for no reason.

Short fused people are just ready to explode over nothing... It is just part of the new and growing violent and vulgar culture in USA....

... Just an ignorant "Don't f*ck with me." mentality...

Not much can be done to change this backlash from having "political correctness" being forced down everyone's throat, flying in the face of reason and pragmatism.

Also it is the number one country of forced male sexual repression.. almost forgot.

It's just the combination of capitalism, media flood and mercenaries (against the volunteer or mandatory army).

Who has brains and skills goes in business to make some money. Who is too dumb, lazy and uncompetent to get employed goes to army or adminitration/politics where he don't actually has to competite and make decisions every single day. It is pretty normal everywhere.

"Europe" sound strange in a combination of "USA is N1". If you counsider Europe or EU only as a solid state/federation, then US are simply not N1

The first thing that you must learn to do is stand. Stand on your own. Step out of the shadow of America. Once you do that, then I will respect the raging pent up aggression of your opinions and angst towards us.

................ your joking right?

no

ahhhhhhhhhhhh I get what your saying now...........

obese-employees-are-more-costly-2.jpg

Hmmm,

I just spent seven months in a NATO mission in Afghanistan and it was - yeah, let's say interesting and awful at a time.

Fact is, that Americans are not even able to properly handle a toilet door. This is very annoying for those living in a container building together with 60 other people. How will you be able to fight terrorism once you are already outwitted by a simple toilet door??? Why, once you are asked (not told!!) to close a toilet door, you have to go aggressive??? (PS: This was not only ONE SINGLE person, this happened frequently!!!)

Well, this is the basics - the same attitude applies (unfortuately) to those who do the "great planning" - they plan without thinking about the consequences, and if you tell them - they get aggressive. A SHAME!!!! - And this is, what makes those poor guys die on the spot!!! Geeeezzz! I despise those guys!

Fact is: About 70% of our capability, we needed to fight against inside idiots! Is this what NATO wants???

So is this is about someone living in a NATO compound in The Stan getting stressed out by toilet doors usuage ? Maybe it was his first mission and the frustrations of dysfunctional mission life have overwhlemed him.

Or is it about shoddy contractors in The Stan milking the american purse?

I worked in Afghanistan for twice as long as the OP, without any guns or daily armed protection (though ISAF in accordance with their mandate did provide some security for us). Shootings, rockets and car bombs were a constant reality. We had 3 work colleagues kidnapped for a month and a car bomb go off outside our compound. Many other numerous incidents .

All internationals have it good compared to ordinary aghans trying to improve their status and develop their country - even worse for the women.

I had thought security had deteriorated since I left but seemingly quality toilet doors and usuage is now the main issue for some. (I guess you cannot come between a military man and his need of the morning sanctuary of a private crap!)

Random thoughts follow:

The Brits outdo America for bar fights over nothing. By far.

Thats because we are double hard bstards.

It was a war that we should not have entered period. Late, early or otherwise.

The Japs entered you in it, the US wasnt as powerful then as it is now, you also needed our support.

Had we not entered that war, we would not have been involved in the war in Korea or the war in Vietnam or the wars in the Middle East. All conflicts which find their origins in European Colonialism and Empire.

Nothing like taking responsibility for your actions

Russia nearly killed itself fighting off Germany. Then regrouped and tried to take the whole of Europe. If it weren't for the Marshall Plan, they'd have had it.

Or having saw the war to an end that you yourselves could not find, we should have walked away. Washed our hands of Europe and let the Soviet Union have Western Europe, too.

So at the start of your drivel Russia was "Nearly Killed off", but it still had the power to regroup and overthrow the British an it Non US Allies, a bit of consistency wouldnt go a miss in your deluded mind.

I watch them do nothing and then complain about everything on a daily basis. It's quite frustrating.

Many hundreds of Brits soldiers have died doing nothing in Afghanistan and Iraq in the last 7 years, i presume it is also quiet frustrating for the 1000s that have been seriously injured. Still if they done something instead of nothing they wouldnt have been hurt. I feel your frustration my friend.

After reading your post ive decided to devote my life to "Michael Moore" i'll wear nothing but Che Geuvara clothing, and will blame my unbelievable obesity problem on Americans.