US in the world

kaunitz

It's called fight or flight syndrome.

Its called when your walking down a street and you are confronted by 2 people with nunchuckas looking to do you for no reason, you dont know how to react as it happens too quickly and you cant run syndrome.

Do you really think any rational person is stupid enough to stand and go toe to toe with someone carrying a weapon if theyve got a choice?

Would you rather fight someone carrying a gun or a knife?

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its called when your walking down a street and you are confronted by 2 people with nunchuckas looking to do you, you dont know how to react as it happens too quickly and you cant run syndrome.

Do you really think any rational person is stupid enough to stand and go toe to toe with someone carrying a weapon if theyve got a choice?

I've studied Karate, Judo, Muay Thai, Jujitsu AND Taekwando.

I learnt how to disarm attackers.

I learnt lethal blows and strangle holds.

I keep my self in good shape.

And I'd run like fcuk if a guy came at me with a knife... no-one taught me to be stupid!

Well, not in those circumstances anyway... now put me in front of a karaoke machine...

Its called when your walking down a street and you are confronted by 2 people with nunchuckas looking to do you for no reason, you dont know how to react as it happens too quickly and you cant run syndrome.

Its impossible to answer that question.

But i dont go into any town/city centre in England on an evening to avoid the dole boy wannabee gangsters, roid freaks and drunken slags that use any kind of violence.

What if your attacker with a weapon has done similar

In a artificial situation where you know more or less what the opponents going to do.

In a artificial situation where you know more or less what the opponents going to do.

Your supposed to.

And I'd run like fcuk if a guy came at me with a knife... no-one taught me to be stupid!

All victims of knife/weapon attacks are stupid then.

its not a hard question at all if you had to choose hypothetically speaking its easier to disarm some **** with a knife more so then it is to disarm a bullet in mid air. :roll:

But as bob said I studied kali for a while and they always said that first thing is to run away because even a noodle armed thai girl can hack your penis off pretty well according to that link you sent menospeakthai :roll:

No its not its f*cking simple to answer. Gun or Knife?

No its not its f*cking simple to answer. Gun or Knife?

Can i have a clue then.

What if your attacker with a weapon has done similar

See answer number 4

Yes.... it's pretty hard to practise in a real situation...unless you're a Gladiator... but I think even they used wooden swords.

See answer number 2

Your supposed to.

But most of us don't.

All victims of knife/weapon attacks are stupid then.

Noooo... spurious logic... READ CAREFULLY... It would be stupid of me to stand and fight if I had the opportunity to run... remember the saying, "Old Cops, Bold Cops..... But no Old, Bold Cops."?

And yes Britain is violent... but I can run away from a guy with a knife or broken bottle.

No you cant run away you freeze as it happens to quickly.

Really?

Unfortunately I did.

u should be thankful then, 'cos if they had guns you probably wouldn't be replying to this thread, as we speak :roll:

Thankyou for the clue pretty lady.

But about 1.5 years after my event the person that was there but didnt actually do me, robbed a sex-shop in Bournemouth, England and stabbed the owner 27 times hence killing him for a measliy 150GBP, ive been trying to find a link but you'll just have to take my word on this. They made a 30 minute documnentary on channel 5, on sentencing the judge recommended he serve 7yrs before his first parole hearing, he'll be out now id imagine.

Maybe that guy would have prefered guns!

And yes Britain is violent... but I can run away from a guy with a knife or broken bottle.

No you cant run away you freeze as it happens to quickly.

Really?

Unfortunately I did.

u should be thankful then, 'cos if they had guns you probably wouldn't be replying to this thread, as we speak :roll:

Ya never know. With a gun, one still must aim. You can stand 5 feet away and fire and miss if you aren't steady.

You've got 12 goes at missing.

Anyway this is a Thailand forum and arent i right in thinking Thailand has a far higher gun murder rate then America, so from that point of view i dont see why a non-American living in Thailand would cmment on American gun laws when the problem in Thailand with guns is worse, surely something closer to home is more relevant.

If someone were wishing to comment on the most extreme murder rates try researching those in South Africa when Nelson Mandela was leader.

Anyway this is a Thailand forum and arent i right in thinking Thailand has a far higher gun murder rate then America, so from that point of view i dont see why a non-American living in Thailand would cmment on American gun laws when the problem in Thailand with guns is worse, surely something closer to home is more relevant.

If someone were wishing to comment on the most extreme murder rates try researching those in South Africa when Nelson Mandela was leader.

The topic is ''US IN THE WORLD'' you ******* hand job.

If it was South Africa in the world I'd happily do that, but its not.

The topic is ''US IN THE WORLD'' you f*cking hand job.

So eloquent.

The OP was discussing the US outside of America not in but dont let this ruin your rant, i do love reading your unpredictable middle class anti US point of view.

Well you guys can all go be Rambo, I'll take the guy with the knife and you guys can have the guys with the guns.

I dont remember saying I ould tackle the guy with the gun, but hey! lol

Personally I would rather avoid trouble altogether. Blood isnt impossible to wash out of clothes but the higher wash temp is bad for the envoironment.

guns are for cowards :roll: if u want to kill, kill with your bare hands.

I agree its gotta be a lot more satisfying beating all the frustration out of the one who frustrated you enough to warrent ending them!! :twisted: :twisted:

The topic is ''US IN THE WORLD'' you f*cking hand job.

So eloquent.

The OP was discussing the US outside of America not in but dont let this ruin your rant, i do love reading your unpredictable middle class anti US point of view.

I'd hardly class myself as middle class, I don't own a car, I don't have a job, I don't own a house or have a mortgage, neither do I have an education.

For the books I'd like to be classed as lower class, or below if thats possible?