find, feel, fuck, forget

Sinenat

i don't like to be single.

However, i'm happy to play snakes and ladders till i finally get to the top

Same here, i'll be single until i can find a normalish girl who isnt self obsessed with delusions of her own grandeur that is pretty, slim, sexy, quite bright with some common sense, doesnt whinge at me for staying out late with my mates, spends money wisely and doesnt have thousand of $$$ worth of debt, has good dress sense, makes me laugh when she doesnt mean to, wont take me giving her sh7t and behaving like a pr7ck, has the potential to be a good mother, doesnt smoke, eats well and i can be 100% sure she wouldnt cheat and finally doesnt feel the need to keep up with the Jones's and couldnt really give a fcuk what people think.

Until i find that chick i'm up for playing snakes and ladders.

Same here, i'll be single until i can find a normalish girl who isnt self obsessed with delusions of her own grandeur that is pretty, slim, sexy, quite bright with some common sense, doesnt whinge at me for staying out late with my mates, spends money wisely and doesnt have thousand of $$$ worth of debt, has good dress sense, makes me laugh when she doesnt mean to, wont take me giving her sh7t and behaving like a pr7ck, has the potential to be a good mother, doesnt smoke, eats well and i can be 100% sure she wouldnt cheat and finally doesnt feel the need to keep up with the Jones's and couldnt really give a fcuk what people think.

its gonna be a long wait. That 1 in a billion girl is already taken. :lol:

its gonna be a long wait. That 1 in a billion girl is already taken. :lol:

I'll find some old mare and we can meet and play a game where we both put our keys into a fruit bowl and thats only the start of where the fun begins.

I'm sure she exists mate, but you might need a foot pump :twisted:

Given the chance and with good material to work on im sure id be able to train her up if she lacked a few of these qualities, i just cant be bothered with the chase anymore.

Where are all the "girl next door" girls.

I would like to meet an average nice sincere next door type of girl who just happens to come from Thailand. She would have asperations to be a good wife and be happy. She wont be looking for a man with a mother load of money. Just a decent bloke who will love care and cherish her.

Is there shuch a person ???

Unlike PiAnt, she does not have to have BIG Boobs lol

what kind of Reasons Guys Prefer to Be Single???

- Should I ransom my freedom?

Should I embark on the great search for my soul mate and willingly kiss my single days good forever?

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

find, feel, f*ck, forget the reason from my best friend Condotown hehehe cheeeeeeeeeer him :lol:

It's not that funny you know....

But you seem very impressed by it, considering you made a journal and a forum thread about it.

Another reason for staying single is that being alone means peace and quiet. When you don't live with a woman, you're not subjected to her never-ending mood swings and emotional storms, or her blaming you for everything that she screws up in her life. And, of course, no fights. As long as you keep her as a casual girlfriend and not a wife, if she gets too uppity you can simply walk away, free and clear

its clear ka

perhaps they are less likely to be in Bangkok, they speak little English and they are not around farangs.

If youre hunting for perfection i think youve hit the nail on the head, if i were to meet a girl in any nightclub where farangs hangout in BKK a part of me would automatically think she has a hidden agenda or has worked freelance.

Not a good way to think i know but its difficult not to be cynical.

Besides ive only found a couple birds in a lifetime of living in England that id actually want to stay with, so the chances of bumping into an equivilant girl in LOS whilst on holiday for a few months are slim to none.

I don't mean notting Condotown and me we JOking why???? let him expain :evil:

....i dont know but the first moment we saw your thread and your journal my bf said 'he's shagged her?' and i said 'nah, it can't be right'..........

Ha ha ha.. I can just imagine in my head this debate between Pam and Chris...

P: "Do you think he shagged her?"

C: "Hell yes, he can talk the pants off of any girl, TF or not... And don't forget.. He has assets"

P: "But he's such an old and odd looking bugger, I could see it if he were 15 years younger."

C: "Wait.. I do remember reading something about Don saying he's never shagged any TF members and I believe that because he is honest."

P: "Well, now. That's settled."

But he's such an old and odd looking bugger, I could see it if he were 15 years younger."

that's pretty much almost exactly what i pretty much almost exactly said. :shock:

in singing his own praises, he left out "psychic powers."

Wrong again!!!

Read my occupation on my profile!

¼ÙéàªÕèÂǪҭ·Ò§´Ç§ªÃµÒ

You disappoint me ZBH.. Do your homework!

But he's such an old and odd looking bugger, I could see it if he were 15 years younger."

that's pretty much almost exactly what i pretty much almost exactly said. :shock:

in singing his own praises, he left out "psychic powers."

Wrong again!!!

Read my occupation on my profile!

¼ÙéàªÕèÂǪҭ·Ò§´Ç§ªÃµÒ

You disappoint me ZBH.. Do your homework!

you're a good ¼ÙéàªÕèÂǪҭ·Ò§´Ç§ªÃµÒ Don!