Are Thai girls crazy?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Are Thai girls crazy?

I thought that I finally started to figure out this conundrum but once again I am completely wrong.

When I first got to Thailand I thought that the only women that approached single men at a bar were girls looking for a client. I am not interested in sex tourism, so I generally politely excused myself. After a while I realized that there are girls that are genuinely interested in talking to me and tried to make some friends.

Perhaps my biggest mistake is that I meet girls at a bar... Well, I really can't say I meet them: I dance, they come up to me and start a conversation. Otherwise I continue dancing and when the music stops I go home.

I've met a few female friends that way, and as friends they are awesome. The second that relationship crosses the line into the sexual territory that is when the troubles begin.

Dealing with mainly American Girls I find that most of them appreciate honesty and guys that are very straight forward. So generally, I'm very open on my views on sex. I don't push the subject because that is not my main objective here, but if the conversation comes up, I like to be clear so that there is no misconception. What I tell a girl that is trying to go in that direction is: "I just got out of a 6 years relationship that went really bad toward the end. I don't feel emotionally capable of engaging in another one. If you want to have sex, it's for fun. If you can't deal with that I much rather be your friend."

In other words I tend to ruin a potentially romantic moment in order to safeguard my sanity. For me, drama and confusing sexual situations are worse than not getting laid. In any case... I can't seem to avoid it anyway.

I met several crazy girls. I don't know if I should go into the details of each encounter... that's up to you my reader... but each one left me more and more confused. How do I keep making this so complicated? Or maybe Thai girls are really crazy!!! I don't know, you tell me.

Your soon to be monk friend.

V

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I met several crazy girls. I don't know if I should go into the details of each encounter... that's up to you my reader... but each one left me more and more confused. How do I keep making this so complicated? Or maybe Thai girls are really crazy!!! I don't know, you tell me.

I think you should go into details , as it's difficult to give any comments without knowing what has happened .

You need to go into the sexual details as well , that's very important so we can give you an informed opinion of course :P:P:P

Sigh.. if that was the case, the answer would be too simple.

Unfortunately, that's not where I go.

A. Don't go to dodgy bars to meet women.

Can I get a list of the "non-dodgy" bars? Are those the ones where you pay 2,000 dollars an hour for your lady friend? lol

Anything with Neon outside, and more white guys that Thai guys inside.

Sigh.. if that was the case, the answer would be too simple.

Unfortunately, that's now where I go.

A. Don't go to dodgy bars to meet women.

Can I get a list of the "non-dodgy" bars? Are those the ones where you pay 2,000 dollars an hour for your lady friend? lol

Anything with Neon outside, and more white guys that Thai guys inside.

Are you in Bangkok or Khon Kean?

actually thank you for pointing that out.

i meant to type "not" rather than "now"...

I tend to go to decent places where ppl go to dance. Not really bar girl scene.

sorry about the confusion, i hope you that makes sense to you and your functional brain.

Just to recap, you're visiting dodgy bars where dodgy birds hang out, you're ending up going with dodgy birds who are great mates but get freaky when sex comes up.

This, apparently, is a conundrum to you, and you're asking if all Thai girls are crazy based on the above and wondering where you are going wrong?

Begging the questions,

Do you have a brain?

And

Is it still working?

:lol: Guys bullshit anyway :roll: Good actor sometimes you don't know if he actually bad but just act like a good one.. no idea ... as I also wont f*ck anyone who doesn't have romantic relationship

We'll see about that.

I have a 500 baht bet with this really good looking guy that he can't get into your pants and he thinks he can.

This bet is only valid for the next six months.. So be careful who you shag or I might lose my money!!

actually thank you for pointing that out.

i meant to type "not" rather than "now"...

I tend to go to decent places where ppl go to dance. Not really bar girl scene.

sorry about the confusion, i hope you that makes sense to you and your functional brain.

Just to recap, you're visiting dodgy bars where dodgy birds hang out, you're ending up going with dodgy birds who are great mates but get freaky when sex comes up.

This, apparently, is a conundrum to you, and you're asking if all Thai girls are crazy based on the above and wondering where you are going wrong?

Begging the questions,

Do you have a brain?

And

Is it still working?

So where DO you go???

Name some clubs/bars, I'm intrigued!

i think all women are insane but the men who go out with them are even crazier.am a good example of this.

we know the women are insane to begin with but we still pursue them expecting a different out come. this in it self is a indication of some one who is not mentally stable so how sane are the men who go out with these crazy women?

me for example am on 4 different meds just to control my neurotic thoughts and keep my self from screaming endlessly. where i will end up in a little padded room with plenty of drugs being forced fed to me. since i joined TF i am one small step away from this reality.