Do thai Woman overreact faster?

Arkon

Do Thai woman overreact faster?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do Thai woman overreact faster?

Folks i have a question . Do Thai woman overreact faster than woman in the Western world?

Let me explain what i mean so we talk about the same stuff.

When Thai woman dont understand a sentence, or a question do they rather overreact instead of asking?

..or asked in a different way, do Thai woman tend to put themself quicker. Blame themsself?

As an example when you chat with someone and you ask a question and maybe reask because you dont understand, as not allof us are native english speaker, not only for thais english is a second language, do they answer with I know my english is too bad.

It is difficult to put the question. But is it possible that thais block quicker and blame themself rather than to answer the question or ask what you mean?

Sentences like :

I am not good enough for you

My english is too bad

I am ugly

I am not Barlgirl

I am too Dark

come in mind that answer simple questions( questions that have nithing to do with the answer).

Or is the self esteem of most thai woman really that low?

That is just a question not more not less.

arkon

It happens a lot with me the only time my GF gets moody is when I dont understand what shes saying. Its not my fault that i couldnt understand what she was trying to say but I get blamed for it for some reason and has ruined a full moon party in Ko Phangan and my 1st trip to Wat Pho. I just take it down to girls bein moody ******* :P but then again I shouldn't laugh when they can't talk proper english when I couldn't talk any better in Thai.

It has a lot to do with how girls say it as well, accents and stuff, i know exactly what my GF says but don't really understand her friends. It goes both ways they won't understand what i say.

Another good tip to annoy Thai girls is to talk real fast.

I remember when my GF would talk to her mate in Thai and laugh about me and my friends knowin we won't be able to understand them. Every time we tried the same they would catch us out so we learnt to talk fast using slang and they just sit back baffled then get moody.

That'll teach them

Yeah Alvish i know exactly what you mean.

@Frankenburner

dont we all do that?

@Misty

yes please. I would really like to understand that.

Its not something only i realized, but also others, and i have seen it from many thais, from different areas and different backgrounds.

@Hideko

Anyway, It's still up to each person. But I don't think most thai woman have low self-esteem, it's more likely to be a language difficulty. If one day you can speak Thai to us, you will know that we hardly blame ourselves for anything icon_rolleyes.gif

Since the chance of me learning thai is so low, i rather take your word for it. You seem trustworthy ;)

What you say makes sense. thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I often do face the same issue.

Instead of blaming the Thai lady for her reaction, I blame myself for asking not in the correct way and not having enough skills to make it easy to understand.

My communications skills are improving now and I get less and less of these evasive replies from Thai ladies. :-D