What do you wish for?....Right now!

CocoaBrotha

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right now i really wish that lying and bullshit were not commonplace in this country. Ive just fired my lawyer after 2yrs because i suspected him. Since then, with help from new lawyer, ive discovered VAT (tax) not paid (he pocketed) and false documents from 2007 where money has been stolen. The domino effect of this has caused me enormous problems, stress and large expense. Luckily, i found it in time. If not, i could have lost everything. Ironically that bad lawyer is just about to become a judge. But he doesnt know i know what hes done. Nor does he know who are some of my 'connections' in bkk and that i will 'take him down' very soon. Som nam nah

went upstair to get my laundry while it was raining...on the way down I fell off 3 steps !!!

wish that all the pain at my butt will be gone soon...or else i'll look so ugly lying semi naked on my belly with my friend rubbing the balm on my butt cheek !!!

jebbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: