• Connection made
    • Going home
    • Cold
    • BKK Blue Sky

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I think 'Twisted' is well thought out and extremely professional looking. Dont know what that 'Out of Order' girl was talking about... :wink:

Nonsense :x! If it was well thought out, it would look like this:

SNC11524.jpg

meh. if your example were well thought out, the bull emerging from the sky would be running.

mehh, bulls don't run in Pam's world they fly or hover, get with it ok!!!

Personally I think 'Twisted' is well thought out and extremely professional looking. Dont know what that 'Out of Order' girl was talking about... :wink:

SNC11524.jpg

meh. if your example were well thought out, the bull emerging from the sky would be running.

mehhhh everyone knows flying bulls don't stand up all stiff like that when they're flying. please don't tell me you've never seen a flying bull before.

SNC11524.jpg

mehhhh everyone knows flying bulls don't stand up all stiff like that when they're flying. please don't tell me you've never seen a flying bull before.

mehhhhhh there you go again with your 'normal' thinking, Pam's bull's are the lesser known Bangkok gray bull's known for being stiff even when flying.

Ever eat Thai beef and compare it with a good slice of good Scottish Angus beef?

All stiff innit :wink:

If anyone cares my dodgy photo was taken on a peak in Tibet at around 6000 meters up, hence ''in the sky''.

Nikon FM2

Nikkor 18mm fish eye.

yeah, i suppose 6,000 metress trumps 150 :P

note to self: must go higher/must buy nikon

....... or skip the altitude sickness and the dent in the wallet and be a vote *****.

It was my first entry also. I never expected "Twisted" to get so much attention. There's nothing more I can say than what has already been said. I'm looking forward to future competitions . . .

If i knew it was you i would have been much nicer! ... But then again you probably prefer the truth than a convenient lie, yes?

One of the things I like about this competition is the unknown factor. It's better to base your opinion on the photo . . . and not the person who entered it. That way your opinion is honest and how you really feel.

Pam's world scares me more than circus folk... lets not talk about Iain's world

:shock: :shock: :evil: :evil:

In Iain's world, the flowers are always blooming, the children are always singing. The rivers flow with alcohol, there is candy on the trees. Every day is a sunny day, except for Xmas when it always snows...

:)

If anyone cares my dodgy photo was taken on a peak in Tibet at around 6000 meters up, hence ''in the sky''.

Nikon FM2

Nikkor 18mm fish eye.

Seriously, beej. I think your picture"Top of the world" is very good. I really like it. I would love to have it on the wall. Have you still got the pictture's original colour? It must be interesting to see.

It was taken on Ilford 400 film, no idea where the negative went to after it was scanned, must be back in the UK.

I did say to Pam that I'd like to find it and blow it up for my wall though.

sorry.

Nikon FM2

Nikkor 18mm fish eye.

Seriously, beej. I think your picture"Top of the world" is very good. I really like it. I would love to have it on the wall. Have you still got the pictture's original colour? It must be interesting to see.

I'm with Nicky here and yours got my vote. As soon as I received your entry I thought this would clinch it hands down...oh, how wrong one can be some times. :wink:

Wouldn't mind hanging this somewhere as well.

Are you still using your FM2? I've recently been digging mine out again...and I'm inspired again to go back for some film shots. (ok, ok, I can't afford a D700 is the real reason of course :roll: )

Nikon FM2

Nikkor 18mm fish eye.

I'm with Nicky here and yours got my vote. As soon as I received your entry I thought this would clinch it hands down...oh, how wrong one can be some times. :wink:

Wouldn't mind hanging this somewhere as well.

Are you still using your FM2? I've recently been digging mine out again...and I'm inspired again to go back for some film shots. (ok, ok, I can't afford a D700 is the real reason of course :roll: )

I've got to go more flowery and simple if I'm to win anything in this bloody competition!!! Its a battle next month, will be 5 or 6 really good photos for sure!

I'm using a Leica M6 film Camera these days mostly with 50 ISO Fuji slide film and a fixed 50mm lens.

Though Pam's digital Nikon captures great colours and depth of field, I'm really impressed!

Nikon FM2

Nikkor 18mm fish eye.

Yeah, I agree. Great pic. Got my vote too.