Petey's Event is changing!

petey

After talking with the almighty Admin, I am modifying my event slightly.

I learned that TF is sponsoring another Charity Event the night of the 29th. The Admin will provide more details about the fund raising effort, but the location of the event will be at The Big Mango Bar on Soi 4.

I think it would be a good idea to combine my night with this event, so the second part of my evening will be at the Big Mango instead of Larry's.

And to do my part to raise money for Baan Khruu Noi, I will buy a round for up to 20 TF members who are at the bar when I get there. Of course my friends get counted first! :lol:

I will still be at Elefin's Cafe earlier that evening for my friends who prefer a quieter place to meet and talk. :)

Hope to see you on the 29th!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
What kind of music will be playing on Sat night at Diva? :P

Deep groove.

If Thailand doesn't open up the airport, you all will be grooving without me!

Stuck in Japan right now. If nothing changes soon, I am going to have to make different plans!

:(:(:(

Japan can be nice too but I wonder all the clothes and stuff you packed with you would suit there...

its such a pity not able to see you... and the party... and the cheetos... :? :(

Sorry i don't think he can make it Palmyfan.

I sent out PM to the ppl who sign up for his event on Saturday night and need comfirm by today or tomorrow morning, for the ppl who will join dinner at Rot Sabieng at 7.30 pm.

Right now I got 5 ppl (included me) join the dinner already, so that mean dinner and party will go on. I might not join Big Mango and Diva. As you know I scared of TF event, but we will see.

Anyway, I booked table at Rot Sabieng

Name: Kirk

Time: 7.30

30 seats, I will call them to cut down later, just need the number of ppl.

Phone: Well, if anyone wanna join it's still free to join na ja... give me post... ok? or send me PM. I will keep on TF all day and night :wink:

Neung

Petey will not be making it to his event. I have to know who is still joining at Diva as I don't want to book the entire VIP 2nd floor for 10 people!

We can still have the free entrance passes, but taking over their second floor without a full party is kind of pointless.

DAMN YOU PAD!!

P.S. I'm jealous of people getting "stuck" in Tokyo.

P'Nueng and Dear Admin :D

Count on me for all 3 places ka...have fun and see you guys there (if nth danger that day na ka :P)

Cheers