DavidL24

I been a member of TF for a while never really said much. I was just wonder how top 5 is worked out. i figure it based on votes.. and it seems the same ppl (guys mainky) always the same.. i presume that means them who are at the top.. get ppl to vote for them everyday so the remain at the top.. im guessin this is the case.. does this really mean ur a top person? as really the same person voting all the time doesn't really say wat the whole tf members thing

yes nigelbragg, youre right, i believe the people in TF are indeed a great bunch.

so lets all make sure i dont die on my broken heart, lets get all a marked and do,..... i mena i go to the market,.... no thast not it either....

nigelbragg, heeeeelp me, what was that about the market again.

please, i really appreciate your help...

Arkon

damn it LYLE, shut your mouth...this topic so old and over done, why even make a comment about it...

but here goes anyway...

the top 5 is what it is...nothing more, nothing less...does it have to have a reason?

and what of those people who are voted there by others without asking for it. Why are you angry (and perhaps jealous) at them when the votes of others is out of their control?

Hey.. good to hear ppls thoughts.. sorry didn't realise this subject done to death..
with all due respect... browsing the forums might solve the problem of identifying which topics have been done to death... just a thought...
and what of those people who are voted there by others without asking for it. Why are you angry (and perhaps jealous) at them when the votes of others is out of their control?
i am one of those ppl who dont beg for votes, but dont get the idea that means i am nice or anything. i leave my votes on for the sole purpose of giving the people who wanna cry about the top 5 something to do.

BARFLY: you cant be that bad, with such a stylin' head cut.

Dear David,

if u wanna be on TOP 5..I got some trick :twisted: but u have to pay me $500 per 1 trick then i wil tell u about it.. u know how to contact me so lets keep ur money then..lol..

p.s. dont serious about vote or top 5 too much honey, if u win u won't got any prize and also no reward..just be ur self u will be on the top every ppl in TF.. included me!! cheers up dear!!

I agree with Paul.

wise words.... oh, wise one!

YESH. what was the question?

anyone fancy a pint? ;)
in this case i have to abstain, politely, as i have made a substantial downpayment on tomorrow's hangover already. i am a total lightweight and 4 hot sake, 2 scotch, and half a bottle of rioja...

mission accomplished i think... glad i live where i can walk home...

I been a member of TF for a while never really said much. I was just wonder how top 5 is worked out. i figure it based on votes.. and it seems the same ppl (guys mainky) always the same.. i presume that means them who are at the top.. get ppl to vote for them everyday so the remain at the top.. im guessin this is the case.. does this really mean ur a top person? as really the same person voting all the time doesn't really say wat the whole tf members thing

ok i quit now so maybe theres a space for u on the top 5 list david :roll: