DavidL24

I been a member of TF for a while never really said much. I was just wonder how top 5 is worked out. i figure it based on votes.. and it seems the same ppl (guys mainky) always the same.. i presume that means them who are at the top.. get ppl to vote for them everyday so the remain at the top.. im guessin this is the case.. does this really mean ur a top person? as really the same person voting all the time doesn't really say wat the whole tf members thing

ok i quit now so maybe theres a space for u on the top 5 list david :roll:

He ll never b on Top 5 kha P kippy ........ >>>>> get mad @ him <<<<<<<

Today i cant do my job ... BTW U R ROCK kha P KIPPY

hehe u mean i left people unemployed by retiring? damn sorry! i'll be back one day for my crown muwahahahaha ...u are rite he will probably never be top man but ya never know ...u rock too crazy! 8)

:D I dunno na.. but i just thought i wanna be there one day (i mean just one day) tell u the truth i'm not serious to be top 5, just wanted to know how it's feel, now i know.

Actually, i don't know how to be there.... but lucky me, there was something wrong with the site. Made me get in Top 5 and i think i will be disappeared from there sooner or later but atleast my wish cames true. hahahaha thks for all votes na.

Congratulations for the next and welcome back Top 5 girls.... hehehehe

Neung. :wink:

:D I dunno na.. but i just thought i wanna be there one day (i mean just one day) tell u the truth i'm not serious to be top 5, just wanted to know how it's feel, now i know.

Actually, i don't know how to be there.... but lucky me, there was something wrong with the site. Made me get in Top 5 and i think i will be disappeared from there sooner or later but atleast my wish cames true. hahahaha thks for all votes na.

Congratulations for the next and welcome back Top 5 girls.... hehehehe

Neung. :wink:

haha too hot grandma 8)

hello wots going on here..

I even want to see my BobbyBoy in top 5 once again.. damn i beged him to turn on his vote but he refused... im so sad... hey hey Bobby..would u do it for my pleasure now??

he was born to be top tf guy but he refused.. *** :?

Oh sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Baby :D

As long as i'm top 5 for you, how can I even think of turning my votes back on?

Besides....soooooooooooooooooooooo many other ones belong there for real....that's why I vote for THEM :D:D:D

I even want to see my BobbyBoy in top 5 once again.. damn i beged him to turn on his vote but he refused... im so sad... hey hey Bobby..would u do it for my pleasure now??

Besides....soooooooooooooooooooooo many other ones belong there for real....that's why I vote for THEM :D:D:D

:D u r very nice kha p'Bobby that's why many ppl still wanna vote u na, and i am the one of them ja.. :wink:

Neung

:D u r very nice kha p'Bobby that's why many ppl still wanna vote u na, and i am the one of them ja.. :wink:

Neung

Khob khun mak krup :D

Well, like I always say..."if ya can't vote for me, have coffee with me" :D

I don't always say that, but I do now haha 8)