Sinenat

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Art of Liviing in Cyber world !!

1. Realise that people are people no matter where they are they can cause you troubles as much as influence you. The only place where people cause you no trouble is 'death' but im sure they dont have internet there! and you might be scared of their brainwaves !!!

2. If people disagree with you? F_ck them. why do we wanna be pleased all the time and how fun life can be when its all painted pink !! àÅÕè¹

Accept it !! But stay with who you are..why being shaken when they dont even know what color is your undies tonight ?

3. Even if people agree with you doesn't mean that they love you either. Typing 'good na', 'lovely', 'nice story', 'nice post'..etc. Anyone can do that and I often do that when I'm too lazy to type or doesnt get any sense out of that journal/ forum....

4. If you start having problem with people maybe its not about them but about yourself

ALL THEORY WRITTEN BT Prof. NAVE Ph.D ( permanant head damage )

ain't getting it from any issue of Cosmopolitan or Cleo

and i can interprete it to somewhat you might understand

1. ppl f*ck

2. if ppl disagree with you? f*ck them

3. if ppl agree with you? good for you

4. you've got problem with ppl? f*ck you, i dont care !!!!!

+1

but sometime and some people doesn't seem to get/understand what you are trying to guide them the 'way'. hu hu hu.... 8)

It really pulls my **** when people send me emails titled '' . '' or start forums '' . '' do you know how hard it is to click on those things!!! It's like an internet G spot.

internet G spot ?

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

So, how many flowers....its take to make to wake up?

The Art of Liviing in Cyber world !!

1. Realise that people are people no matter where they are they can cause you troubles as much as influence you. The only place where people cause you no trouble is 'death' but im sure they dont have internet there! and you might be scared of their brainwaves !!!

2. If people disagree with you? F_ck them. why do we wanna be pleased all the time and how fun life can be when its all painted pink !! àÅÕè¹

Accept it !! But stay with who you are..why being shaken when they dont even know what color is your undies tonight ?

3. Even if people agree with you doesn't mean that they love you either. Typing 'good na', 'lovely', 'nice story', 'nice post'..etc. Anyone can do that and I often do that when I'm too lazy to type or doesnt get any sense out of that journal/ forum....

4. If you start having problem with people maybe its not about them but about yourself

ALL THEORY WRITTEN BT Prof. NAVE Ph.D ( permanant head damage )

ain't getting it from any issue of Cosmopolitan or Cleo

and i can interprete it to somewhat you might understand

1. ppl f*ck

2. if ppl disagree with you? f*ck them

3. if ppl agree with you? good for you

4. you've got problem with ppl? f*ck you, i dont care !!!!!

+1

but sometime and some people doesn't seem to get/understand what you are trying to guide them the 'way'. hu hu hu.... 8)

First of all, I'd say, you must study English.. hmm not sure if I should use term:-

- "study English more" or

- "study English again" or just

- "study English"

Yes, I'm talking to you Sinenat.

Ps: I'm already tried to be gentle.

Ps2: No, I don't hate you but I just don't understand you.

:idea: what kind of product innovation you think it good for blueocean market? Maybe we can find good idea from tf member and make new business plan ! :wink:

Carbon Trading.

IMHO, this is the new business frontier.

It is not big at the moment in Asia.

But it is gaining momentum in the West - especially within Industrialised nations.

At the moment, Western governments are actively discussing ways to introduce carbon polluting caps for companies in their own countries and by extension a carbon trading regime where carbon credits can be bought and sold....yeah...money can be made too :D:D:D

IMHO, Asia and other developing nations will introduce them in the not too distant future.

Any astute business minded person should follow closely on how the Industrialised countries introduce their own carbon trading system.

Just my 2 cents.

Agree. Some of my broker friends are already dealing in "carbon credits"

:idea: what kind of product innovation you think it good for blueocean market? Maybe we can find good idea from tf member and make new business plan ! :wink:

Carbon Trading.

But it is gaining momentum in the West - especially within Industrialised nations.

At the moment, Western governments are actively discussing ways to introduce carbon polluting caps for companies in their own countries and by extension a carbon trading regime where carbon credits can be bought and sold....yeah...money can be made too :D:D:D

IMHO, Asia and other developing nations will introduce them in the not too distant future.

Any astute business minded person should follow closely on how the Industrialised countries introduce their own carbon trading system.

Just my 2 cents.

Potentially, there is a lot of money to be made in this area.

So, I am following closely on the proposal in Australia.

There is no legislation as yet.

But I reckon if you are the first in, you can capture a big slice of the market.

Just my humble opinion.

Carbon Trading.

Just my 2 cents.

Potentially, there is a lot of money to be made in this area.

So, I am following closely on the proposal in Australia.

There is no legislation as yet.

But I reckon if you are the first in, you can capture a big slice of the market.

Just my humble opinion.

And here we have the next bubble to burst in a market near you... :roll:

My suggestion... I need to see graph or chart to show the relation of Age, Brain and Maturity.

What about people who thought that they are brainy but they are not?

What about people who thought they grew up but they didn't?

How sad? Do we have to tell them?

PS; I speak in general na...

What about people who think they know about politics when they actually have no idea what they are talking about?!?

Oh, by the way, if you want to give english lessons - try reading what you wrote first..."What about people who thought they grew up but they didn't?".

I think you should stick to PAD followers!!!

They are too dumb to know any difference, ka