The I don't like you Forum.........

eagle

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you realize that this is a dating site? right? lol

You gonna solve the PAD problem on TF.com.

haha

Call out the Army and the King. MM and TF.com to the rescue.

That is freakin' hilarious.

Talk about taking yourselves a bit too seriously. OH MY GAWD! The only reason that it would get locked anyway is if YOU lose control and start one of your infamous profanity sprees. Just admit the truth. You are doing in this thread exactly what you accuse others of doing. And you even want to censor others so that you can lay your judgment on Thailand in thicker and thicker layers. You are on here constantly judging the Thai people. It's the exact thing that you cried about me doing to the Muzzies.

And somehow, you don't see it or are simply that huge of a hypocrite. I'm simply amazed.

I actually agree with you. I think they should wait until the next election. They should stop the coups. There are a great many things about Thailand with which I disagree.

BUT...had I said those things about Thailand first (or god forbid had I said those things in the manner that you stated them about the sacred Muzzies), you would have gone off. Called me or any American, generally speaking, a hypocrite. Started asking us when we would invade and started thanking God that there was no oil off the coast of Phuket.

Just admit it. You know it's true.

There is absolutely no difference. But it's ok for you to spout your self righteous, profanity laced diatribes. Anyone with whom you disagree does it or, God Forbid, an American does it and you and beej climb all over each other in an orgazmic fight to tell us that we have no right to an opinion. When I gave my opinion, I was forcing it on everyone. You give it. In a manner that is effectively insulting to every Thai who ever lived, is living and will live...and you are simply offering your opinion.

Just admit it. You're full of sh*t.

And to make matters more hysterical. You think this is a serious conversation. Simply because you are in it.

lolol

thank you and come again :lol:

matlock,

you realize that this is a dating site? right? lol

You gonna solve the PAD problem on TF.com.

haha

Call out the Army and the King. MM and TF.com to the rescue.

That is freakin' hilarious.

Talk about taking yourselves a bit too seriously. OH MY GAWD! The only reason that it would get locked anyway is if YOU lose control and start one of your infamous profanity sprees. Just admit the truth. You are doing in this thread exactly what you accuse others of doing. And you even want to censor others so that you can lay your judgment on Thailand in thicker and thicker layers. You are on here constantly judging the Thai people. It's the exact thing that you cried about me doing to the Muzzies.

And somehow, you don't see it or are simply that huge of a hypocrite. I'm simply amazed.

I actually agree with you. I think they should wait until the next election. They should stop the coups. There are a great many things about Thailand with which I disagree.

BUT...had I said those things about Thailand first (or god forbid had I said those things in the manner that you stated them about the sacred Muzzies), you would have gone off. Called me or any American, generally speaking, a hypocrite. Started asking us when we would invade and started thanking God that there was no oil off the coast of Phuket.

Just admit it. You know it's true.

There is absolutely no difference. But it's ok for you to spout your self righteous, profanity laced diatribes. Anyone with whom you disagree does it or, God Forbid, an American does it and you and beej climb all over each other in an orgazmic fight to tell us that we have no right to an opinion. When I gave my opinion, I was forcing it on everyone. You give it. In a manner that is effectively insulting to every Thai who ever lived, is living and will live...and you are simply offering your opinion.

Just admit it. You're full of sh*t.

And to make matters more hysterical. You think this is a serious conversation. Simply because you are in it.

lolol

got news for ya....long before TF was "just a dating site" ...and long before it was overrun with keyboard warrior sex trolls, we lots of meaningful discussions. I suggest you stick to the "what's your favorite XXXXXX?" forums and scanning for nipple pics.

and in line with the topic...I don't know you, in fact, I have only seen your posts in one forum...but I already don't like you.

Need a tissue?

What is a "serious" thread?

ahem serious is when people are in danger or a whole country is in a state of emergency..........

OK. So I didn't ask for it but you gave your definition of the word serious.

My query was about the meaning of the term "a serious thread."

Now, if this were the Thai parliament or the US Congress or the Brit House of Commons/Lords, that would be serious.

But this is tf.com. Where ridicule reigns supreme. I must have missed the announcement wherein we are now supposed to take ourselves seriously. And a group of ex-pats and farang are supposed to solve the National Thai crisis. lol

The only thing serious here is the people in danger of taking themselves too seriously. Aside from that. A few people have asked serious questions about this problem before and were ridiculed mocked, etc, etc. But now that a couple of ex-pats, none of whose lives, livelihoods nor Country are on the line want to discuss it. Well. Suddenly it's serious business.

You guys fuckin' kill me.

numnut you were on a thread about the Thai airport situation remember, sheez you are dense :roll:

I don't know you, in fact, I have only seen your posts in one forum...but I already don't like you.

And that is important why?

statistical anomaly. It usually take 10 or 12 posts before I decide someone is an idiot!

Well, you're Canadian. Of course, you can't be counted on for your judgment or taste.

Agreed. It shouldn't take me 10 or 12 posts for me to decide someone is an idiot. I'll try to work on that.

What is a "serious" thread?

ahem serious is when people are in danger or a whole country is in a state of emergency..........

OK. So I didn't ask for it but you gave your definition of the word serious.

My query was about the meaning of the term "a serious thread."

Now, if this were the Thai parliament or the US Congress or the Brit House of Commons/Lords, that would be serious.

But this is tf.com. Where ridicule reigns supreme. I must have missed the announcement wherein we are now supposed to take ourselves seriously. And a group of ex-pats and farang are supposed to solve the National Thai crisis. lol

The only thing serious here is the people in danger of taking themselves too seriously. Aside from that. A few people have asked serious questions about this problem before and were ridiculed mocked, etc, etc. But now that a couple of ex-pats, none of whose lives, livelihoods nor Country are on the line want to discuss it. Well. Suddenly it's serious business.

You guys fuckin' kill me.

numnut you were on a thread about the Thai airport situation remember, sheez you are dense :roll:

I don't think it's me.

There are no serious threads on TF.com.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THAT ANY OF YOU CAN DO ABOUT ANYTHING IN THAILAND.

show some respect for Thai's that are on this site also :roll:

dense dense dense

TF has always been a site when Thai-***** farangs and farang cock-hungry girls have hunted.

Not only that but to suggest it never had that is arse shite.

As for the hate. It has definitely increased over the last 2 or 3 years but also it has a good core group of people making friends, like diamonds sitting on top of buffalo ****.

I have deleted my profile so many times but I always come back. The madness of TF mirrors the madness of BKK but in a much more nasty way.

Back stabbers are plentiful, arseholes are in no short supply, trolls ( which i love for there inspired wind ups ) make my day.

Stuck up " I am not a teacher" types selling fake clothes to Europe and the USA taking any chance they can to show how Thai-knowledgeable they are.

The save the Thai girl brigade with their " I will show you how much I care bollocks"

The good girls shocked to their boots after being here a few months.

The bad girls filling their boots.

The good farangs wondering what the **** is going on

the bad farangs... Well... Filling there boots (or condoms... if they use them).

The Walter Mitty syndrome.

All of this and all the great people I have met over the years.

TF. I salute you. I CAN'T BE WITHOUT YOU.

NOW **** THE LOT OF YOU YOU BUNCH OF HAIRY ARSEHOLES.

RAK MAAK

:D

Here ya go for all you disgruntled posters. State your grief and keep it out of serious threads.

I don't like YOU! only YOU! and nobody else but YOU!

poopoobeedoo!

I find you abrasive but nessasary forum sandpaper, but keep it true grit, not true spit :shock:

in other words, an enema in the gaping orifice that is this forum.

As for the hate. It has definitely increased over the last 2 or 3 years but also it has a good core group of people making friends, like diamonds sitting on top of buffalo sh*t.

I'd guess from the way this is formulated this means you must be one of those transsexuals (the 'unfakes') who've made it into the inner circle of guys and dolls who see themselves as such - diamonds stting on top of arse shite. If not, congratulations.

Personally, I do think the metaphor needs works, as I've never in my life met a pile of shite this high with anything that even glitters on top of it.

As far as I know the more apt metaphor is that of a 5 year old rotting coffee with some fast-talking scum on top of it. Each particle of that scum might consider itself a strong espresso but that might be just a bit biased.

Now given the constitution of my psyche and the way it works out, I'm never going to be bothered about becoming a particle of this precious scum whatever length of time I spend down here. Therefore, I think I'll just stick to aiming for the lofty ones rather than wasting my breath on the rot it itself feeds upon, underneath. It's more fun whippng up scum really.

Thanks for the entertainment.

And "serious"? This forum's the only serious one on the whole of this webshite.

The normal end for a topic like this is that it "disappears". Ever wondered how?

funny-pictures.jpg

As for the hate. It has definitely increased over the last 2 or 3 years but also it has a good core group of people making friends, like diamonds sitting on top of buffalo sh*t.

I'd guess from the way this is formulated this means you must be one of those transsexuals (the 'unfakes') who've made it into the inner circle of guys and dolls who see themselves as such - diamonds stting on top of arse shite. If not, congratulations.

Personally, I do think the metaphor needs works, as I've never in my life met a pile of shite this high with anything that even glitters on top of it.

As far as I know the more apt metaphor is that of a 5 year old rotting coffee with some fast-talking scum on top of it. Each particle of that scum might consider itself a strong espresso but that might be just a bit biased.

Now given the constitution of my psyche and the way it works out, I'm never going to be bothered about becoming a particle of this precious scum whatever length of time I spend down here. Therefore, I think I'll just stick to aiming for the lofty ones rather than wasting my breath on the rot it itself feeds upon, underneath. It's more fun whippng up scum really.

Thanks for the entertainment.

And "serious"? This forum's the only serious one on the whole of this webshite.

The normal end for a topic like this is that it "disappears". Ever wondered how?

Take a really close look at my profile sexy boy