First ever TF bikini competition

Stramash

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would bet that no regular TF forum female will enter this competion by showing themselves in a bikini. Anyone want to take me up on this bet? :wink:

Seems quite a few are hoping they do, would you want these same people perving over your sister/gf/wife/daughter in a bikini, i know i wouldnt.

im 100% sure my (thai) gf would not. Nor would she post any on her profile anywhere on the net. And im happy about that, to be honest. Even though she is free to do so, why would she? This doesnt, in anyway though, mean i agree with daniel boys OP in his other forum. What i, and/or my gf do, have, believe or share are private to us. What other girls do or show is their personal choice as adults and i see no reason to judge them at all. Each to their own.

We're all free to do as we please, but we all unfortunately have to live together in this society and the best way to do this is a few norms and little bit more self respect. My basic uneducated outlook is if people have a little more self respect for themselves when it comes to eating.. drinking.. drugs.. manners.. sex.. nudity.. cheating.. exercise.. their health..AND DRIVING itd be a good start.

If youd be too ashamed or shy to tell your parents about what you get up to then they obviously havent brought you up that way and a little bit of old fashioned values arent always a bad thing.

To a point I dont care less what people do ( if you can believe that after what ive writtenyoull believe anything), i know i cant change the world but its my simple point of view, if its not the right way of thinking then no worries.

PS. Vote Yabaa for Prime Minister.

and how ironic that you write all this lovely, "old fashioned values" tosh while using the name "yabaa"

i would bet that no regular TF forum female will enter this competion by showing themselves in a bikini. Anyone want to take me up on this bet? :wink:

Seems quite a few are hoping they do, would you want these same people perving over your sister/gf/wife/daughter in a bikini, i know i wouldnt.

im 100% sure my (thai) gf would not. Nor would she post any on her profile anywhere on the net. And im happy about that, to be honest. Even though she is free to do so, why would she? This doesnt, in anyway though, mean i agree with daniel boys OP in his other forum. What i, and/or my gf do, have, believe or share are private to us. What other girls do or show is their personal choice as adults and i see no reason to judge them at all. Each to their own.

We're all free to do as we please, but we all unfortunately have to live together in this society and the best way to do this is a few norms and little bit more self respect. My basic uneducated outlook is if people have a little more self respect for themselves when it comes to eating.. drinking.. drugs.. manners.. sex.. nudity.. cheating.. exercise.. their health..AND DRIVING itd be a good start.

If youd be too ashamed or shy to tell your parents about what you get up to then they obviously havent brought you up that way and a little bit of old fashioned values arent always a bad thing.

To a point I dont care less what people do ( if you can believe that after what ive writtenyoull believe anything), i know i cant change the world but its my simple point of view, if its not the right way of thinking then no worries.

PS. Vote Yabaa for Prime Minister.

and how ironic that you write all this lovely, "old fashioned values" tosh while using the name "yabaa"

I did have this thought myself Marc; bit like Daniel_boy having the screenname 'prostitution' or 'heroin' :lol:

I'm kind of wondering if this "contest" had the permission/blessing of Admin before the first posting occurred.

If it didn't, I find it a bit weird and sleazy that the drug counselor guy spends so much time in his little room over there coming up with this stuff to the point of making his own hotmail box to receive the pics.

I like girls in bikinis and nude, but this just seems a bit odd and should come from the Admin himself to make it more official.

Perhaps I should have a tasteful nude TF female contest and make a new hotmail address for submissions... Unfortunately with current TF policies, I cannot post the contestants or winners' pics, but I will report them to everyone. No need to send to a new hotmail... my current rundonrun box is fine.. AWAITING SUBMISSIONS NOW...

I'm kind of wondering if this "contest" had the permission/blessing of Admin before the first posting occurred.

If it didn't, I find it a bit weird and sleazy that the drug counselor guy spends so much time in his little room over there coming up with this stuff to the point of making his own hotmail box to receive the pics.

I like girls in bikinis and nude, but this just seems a bit odd and should come from the Admin himself to make it more official.

Perhaps I should have a tasteful nude TF female contest and make a new hotmail address for submissions... Unfortunately with current TF policies, I cannot post the contestants or winners' pics, but I will report them to everyone. No need to send to a new hotmail... my current rundonrun box is fine.. AWAITING SUBMISSIONS NOW...

Condo, it was originally started only as a joke reply to daniel_boys comments, but then Rob offered prizes.

I am more than happy to hand over the hotmail account to Rob to administer the whole competition. There was no ulterior, and definitely no sleazy motives. When you finally meet me, you can make that judgement for yourself.

But I would be far happier if this competition was brought under 'official' TF control so as to dispel any other possible connotations being ascribed to what was, originally, merely a satirical reply to certain posters.

I did try to balance things out by saying there would be a guys' comp in January.

Would there be the same level of accusation of seeking source material for self satisfaction then I wonder?

So, if Rob is happy to (and sure he will be) I will give him pasword and access to the e mail account.

If not, I will delete account instead to avoid all this ****. :)

Iain_D is the official host of this competition. Via forums and PM's it was decided that he would be the engine behind this.

I think its a great idea as long as we get enough submissions, and if anyone finds it offensive, they can go to real Thai beaches to avoid seeing any skin. I've heard it's quite safe there!

It's official then.

By the way, Rob... I'm still waiting for u to send some of those "rejected" pics his way. (female only)

Iain_D is the official host of this competition. Via forums and PM's it was decided that he would be the engine behind this.

I think its a great idea as long as we get enough submissions, and if anyone finds it offensive, they can go to real Thai beaches to avoid seeing any skin. I've heard it's quite safe there!

Are you insured....you do realise his national dress is a skirt and it's perfectly lawful for him to 'Flash' anybody anytime....

You trying to close the airports again....I really think we should ban kilts.....

yabaa...

Especially those farangs who do very little other then sit behind computer screen fiddling with things.

Maybe im missing something but this competition seems bizarre, wouldnt want any female i know entering, i hope you girls have self respect.

Very profound for a man who does'nt show his face...ooops!....he just left the building...

waiting to see the pics.

next round is for gents i hope. can't wait to see their sexy body ieieie

Iain_D with his sexy body ........ cant bloody wait :twisted:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

my body is a temple from monday to friday I'll have you know

(unfortunately at the weekend it's an amusement park)

(p.s your entry is getting well photoshopped Atwood :evil: )

waiting to see the pics.

next round is for gents i hope. can't wait to see their sexy body ieieie

Iain_D with his sexy body ........ cant bloody wait :twisted:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

my body is a temple from monday to friday I'll have you know

(unfortunately at the weekend it's an amusement park)

(p.s your entry is getting well photoshopped Atwood :evil: )

I am so petrified :lol: