TF "QUOTE" OF THE DAY.

PeeMarc

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn, seems like i have missed a lot of fun this evening...

ok, let's see what's mine..

i can think only one for now :P

I received an email a few days ago from a girl in the US.. I said I am happy to take her out for a coffee tomorrow night and I would pay for the coffee, I haven't heard back since :D

On the other hand, I am receiving communication form a girl syaing good night, telling me what to do, and I actually feel warmth as if we are already married!

She is even wanting me to pay her for language lessons and I take that as a good sign as I have a feeling that the money will come back to me :wink:

from the thread 'What are the Warning Signs That You are Dating a Loser?'

xoxo

B.

What's your favourite play consumable during sex?

I've always flavoured honey as it works well contacting all parts.

I know some prefer Zuchini's to oranges, bananas to apples, but REALLY, what is your's, or do you prefer not to use?

(KK)

(yes, from the guy who got upset about Marc and Dave discussing penises and other sexual talk)

and I loved this one from Marc;

Im just sitting here having 3rd coffee, trying to wake up, and watching 2 geckos f*cking in the garden. Theyre marginally more entertaining than koala dipstick here.

:lol:

i never seen than scene... mostly i just listen to my Hip Hop gecko

taap...taapppp..tappp.... taappkaeeee.... :wink:

"Get the f*ck off TF looking for wisdom or sympathy or whatever freaky shite it is youre looking for and go and sort your own sh*t out" - piant

f*ck!! How the hell did I miss this one?!?! :shock:

Ant was before your time SK; should search out some of his posts; alway highly entertaining and cynically accurate!!

:)

And from 4 years ago...

Jimba-Shag Tally

PostPosted: 08 Dec 2004 2:00 pm

So, during his recent visit how many girls did Jimba bone? Have you personally been a "victim" of Jimbas "pork-sword"....

There has been speculation, however I am interested in learning the opinions of TF Female Members.

See? TF forums have ALWAYS been bastions of good taste...

I missed this one.... :lol: Dont get me wrong :lol: I don't think I ever met Jimba.

Ant was before your time SK; should search out some of his posts; alway highly entertaining and cynically accurate!!

...where has he gone?

...the use of "was" tells me that this in the past and he's no longer on TF....(that's called grammar)

...the emotional epitaph suggests he became a martyr..is this true?

Unfortunately martyr is a very apt choice of words. He was kidnapped and eaten by a remote Papua New Guinea tribe whilst trying to sell them insurance against encroachment by the neighbouring tribe of sociopathic midget lesbians...

PiAnt is dead. Long live PiAnt.

(a statue in his memory will shortly be unveiled in Milton Keynes...)

...where has he gone?

...the use of "was" tells me that this in the past and he's no longer on TF....(that's called grammar)

...the emotional epitaph suggests he became a martyr..is this true?

Unfortunately martyr is a very apt choice of words. He was kidnapped and eaten by a remote Papua New Guinea tribe whilst trying to sell them insurance against encroachment by the neighbouring tribe of sociopathic midget lesbians...

PiAnt is dead. Long live PiAnt.

(a statue in his memory will shortly be unveiled in Milton Keynes...)

i figured he'd meet an obscure end, but never guessed it would be as a martyred saint of the insurance industry.