TF "QUOTE" OF THE DAY.

PeeMarc

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be the start of many jokes but :

Archaeologists have found what they say is the oldest brain ever discovered in Britain, or at least the shriveled remnant of one, in a decapitated skull that dates back more than 2,000 years.

Inside the skull, the scientists found "a yellow substance which scans showed to be shrunken, but brain-shaped," according to a University of York statement.

"I'm amazed and excited that scanning has shown structures which appear to be unequivocally of brain origin," said Philip Duffey, a neurologist at York Hospital who scanned the skull.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28195224/

Took a lot of searching and hard thinking, but this one from kyotokoala does it for me. I love to think of what Queenslanders do in their spare time after bending bananas all day. (Um, he is talking about nasty posts on TF forums :roll: )
I sat here one night with a few good friends as they were as shocked as I, even more so not even understanding the Native speaker's posting structure which was more often than not off topic.

:twisted:

haha...id forgotten about this absolute gem. Well done finding it for the collection :lol:

PiAnt wrote:

I made sure the lights were low before she came, and left the door unlocked. the house lay silent as she entered the door, nervous and excited. She whispered my name and I reached for her hand. She giggled and pushed herself against me while, with her lips, she searched my face for mine. We stood there awhile kissing and holding, until we began to undress each other. Our clothes were cast aside until we stood naked together. Her body in my arms and mine in hers. I kissed her face, neck, shoulders and arms. Her breasts heaved against my chest and I bowed to kiss them. Such wonderful softness. How could such a simple thing be so captivating and beautiful? Showering her body with soft kisses, I then carried her to the shower where I proceeded to gently wash her curves. Feeling each part of her sumptuous body as I washed her. I towelled her body gently, taking care to ensure she felt each of my movements, before I once more carried her to the bed, whereupon I layed her gently, kissed her eyes, face, neck shoulders, breasts, tummy and her soft thighs, bringing her into excited anticipation of where my tongue would go next, just before the bikes started on ESPN.

Hey, there's little coverage as it is.

Another PiAnt classic from the vaults...

PiAnt wrote:

I made sure the lights were low before she came, and left the door unlocked. the house lay silent as she entered the door, nervous and excited. She whispered my name and I reached for her hand. She giggled and pushed herself against me while, with her lips, she searched my face for mine. We stood there awhile kissing and holding, until we began to undress each other. Our clothes were cast aside until we stood naked together. Her body in my arms and mine in hers. I kissed her face, neck, shoulders and arms. Her breasts heaved against my chest and I bowed to kiss them. Such wonderful softness. How could such a simple thing be so captivating and beautiful? Showering her body with soft kisses, I then carried her to the shower where I proceeded to gently wash her curves. Feeling each part of her sumptuous body as I washed her. I towelled her body gently, taking care to ensure she felt each of my movements, before I once more carried her to the bed, whereupon I layed her gently, kissed her eyes, face, neck shoulders, breasts, tummy and her soft thighs, bringing her into excited anticipation of where my tongue would go next, just before the bikes started on ESPN.

How did you find this PiAnt's romantic piece? or was he writting it to you, personally? :D

Where is PiAnt btw? I kinda miss him.

It was in a thread called ' write the sexiest paragraph'

sadly PiAnt was eaten by some Papua New Guinean headhunters who took umbrage at his insurance selling skills... :wink:

PiAnt wrote:

wow!

that's so erotic.. till the ESPN bit :P...

xoxo

B.

PiAnt wrote:

wow!

that's so erotic.. till the ESPN bit :P...

xoxo

B.

geeezzzz wommeeennn !!!

ESPN is when it starts to get f**king erotic !!!

• 3 weeks later...

making Canadians cry is way too easy....

Iain's discussing about A BOOB JOB!!!

You must have missed the part about the Pineapples.

The latest forum posts should be 10 articles long instead of 8 .

leave my ripe juicy Cherimoyas out of this!!!

My nomination for quote of the day is p'Nicky pretending to be a scary mod!!!

:lol:

Canada sucks, beer.

There I said, throw me some Pineapples and a beer..

I'd love to know if there's any place in BKK that sells Canadian beer. You know, just in case I'm ever able to drink again? :cry:

Yes! The Emporium. :) Do I get a free beer for the right answer?

Still waiting for the UPS tracking number on the fridge...