TF Photo Competition *December*

Hobbes

As a Chistmas present to myself I have bought a camera. (I thought, I am 32 nearly, it's about time I owned one!) So expect some real crappy effort by me in the near future...

I might take a picture of my cock...or even my chicken.( I do live on a farm you know!)

You got the macro lens with the camera?.......just asking.....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FLGlenn
As a Chistmas present to myself I have bought a camera. (I thought, I am 32 nearly, it's about time I owned one!) So expect some real crappy effort by me in the near future...

I might take a picture of my cock...or even my chicken.( I do live on a farm you know!)

Maybe take a picture of your ass...or even your donkey (since you live on a farm).

Maybe take a picture of your a*s...or even your donkey (since you live on a farm).

No picture of my ass but your face should do just fine... :D

Guest FLGlenn

Maybe take a picture of your a*s...or even your donkey (since you live on a farm).

No picture of my a*s but your face should do just fine... :D

lol referring to the kissmi azz donkey on your profile pics...so sensitive!

You are a class act ****, you really are.

You are a class act d*ck, you really are.

Beej, some of em just don't get it.

Danny, what kind of camera did you get?

You are a class act d*ck, you really are.

Beej, some of em just don't get it.

Danny, what kind of camera did you get?

Mate, I'm a little embarrassed about it...It aint an SLR ( Whatever that is?)

I don't think the Sassy one needs to worry about competition just yet.

It's a Samsung S1065 10.2 mega-pixels. That's all I know..

s1065_silver_qtr_l.jpg

Point and shoot. Worry about the functions later... :D