your opinion

harlee_a

tell us what is your opinion of under age peoples on this site. say you were talking to someone for some time under the impression that they were 18+ years. the both of you get along and decide to meet. when you meet that person you find out they are not the age they said they were. would you be angry or not care or call there parents or what. what would you do?

I think that there is actually a lot more probabilities that you will meet people on this site who are actually older then what they claim they are, than the other way around. Especially if you are a woman.

In any case, lying about your age makes no sense to me. It's a bit like lying about your weight or heigh. In the end the person you are meeting will find out the truth when she sees you and you will look foolish. Better to be honest and transparent from the start.

I think that there is actually a lot more probabilities that you will meet people on this site who are actually older then what they claim they are, than the other way around. Especially if you are a woman.

In any case, lying about your age makes no sense to me. It's a bit like lying about your weight or heigh. In the end the person you are meeting will find out the truth when she sees you and you will look foolish. Better to be honest and transparent from the start.

im talking about younger peoples lieing about there age to get on certain websites to meet older men or women, there is a little difference to saying your younger then saying your older then your actual age

a big DITTO !!

You always say things that make sense!

It happens. It seems to me that many girls go through a phase where they want to be older. Then it starts to turn the opposite. They all start to LOATHE the aging process.

my little sister is like that, she is only 17 and she acts 21 going out to clubs she wants to be older so much she moved in with her bf